Can Elmagic do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With joey breaking the points record tonite, i just wondering if Hazem will ever break Joeys record? not sure of the points difference between the two, but i think he will go close to doing it, joey's only got one more year in him surley, Hazem hopefully has quite a few more. I think if Hazem had started out as our goal kicker he would already be there, though i don't think Johns started out as the knights goal kicker. does any one else think he will do it?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
wyongguy said:
With joey breaking the points record tonite, i just wondering if Hazem will ever break Joeys record? not sure of the points difference between the two, but i think he will go close to doing it, joey's only got one more year in him surley, Hazem hopefully has quite a few more. I think if Hazem had started out as our goal kicker he would already be there, though i don't think Johns started out as the knights goal kicker. does any one else think he will do it?
Doubt it. Joey will extend that record and stretch it far into the mid 2000's i believe. So Hazem will have so score about 600-800 points imo, and with 1 and a half seasons contracted to him i doubt it. He will get at least another year after that.. Possible but will be hard. Depends on how long Johns stays injury free for.

`-KING-`

Count Down Is On
Reaction score
Yea he will. Hazems got 1700 alredy I think and the records 2104. He scores around 200-250 a year and has got 3 years left in him hopefully.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
TBH, I see his name right above Joeys when both players have retired. El-Masri still has a good 2 years at least after next year, if not 3. He averages about 300 points a year, so he can most definitely do it..

He seems to be scoring more points as he gets older.

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
haz will do it with ease,,

joey has been a goal kicker for like 12 years and is only like 378 points ahead of haz,
haz has been a goal kicker for like 5 years and is catching joey fast,,

haz has outscored joey for the last 5 years with more goal and trys every year,

haz will take joeys title within 12 months of joeys retirement,if not faster..

and dont forget haz is like 80 points ahead of joey already this year and moving away with every week

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It depends how our seasons go, if we can make semis for next 3 years convincingly then El Masri will beat it.

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
Zor said:
It depends how our seasons go, if we can make semis for next 3 years convincingly then El Masri will beat it.

we only need one good season after joey retires and haz will have it..

by the end of this season by averages,
joey will be like 250 point ahead of haz,
haz makes that in a season befor semis,
by the end of next year if joey plays in 2007 he will be like 150 point ahead,,
then the next year haz will have the record by round 12,2008,,
if joey retire at the end of this year,,
haz will have the record by the semis next year

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joey is signed until 2008 with a get out clause at the end of 2007 isn't he?
El Masri needs to go to the Semis to get the 320+

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
He'll break Taylor, but Johns will continue to extend his record

So Hazem will reach 2nd highest in his career but will NEVER see No.1 :(

aVerage

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yeh johns started as a goal kicker as in his debut game he scored somethin like 26 points (few tries n goals etc)

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
MP4 - Suck It said:
He'll break Taylor, but Johns will continue to extend his record

So Hazem will reach 2nd highest in his career but will NEVER see No.1 :(

He will definitely reach number one. You'll see man.

Doggiesfan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
JayBee said:
Doubt it. Joey will extend that record and stretch it far into the mid 2000's i believe.
I doubt he can score another 400 points in one and a half seasons. He may score about 250 if he plays every game for Newcastle between now and the end of next season (approx 30 more games). We all know how injury prone he is and how durable Hazem is...

Doggiesfan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well Hazem has 1730 points. I think if he can score 600 points which would require 20 points a game for the remainder of this season and next assuming he doesn't extend his contract further. If he does then he'll easily demolish it but if he doesn't then he'll have to settle for about 3rd.

Disappointing we didn't realise his potential in goal kicking until Ferrari left.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
After next yr Masri has MAX 2 more years IMO. Joey will have about the same also... doubt he can... depeneds if joey d=gets injured

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
i hope so but doubt it tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.