Rumour cameron murray/moses

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah same. On the other hand I can see that he could do a lot to improve the team. He has his shortcomings but is the best available at this time, if we can't develop our own. That will be part of his brief from Gus as well probably....help guide our halves juniors.
It's all relative to the talent pool isn't it, like him or loathe him ( obviously the latter in this case) he is the best available . . . And he is priced accordingly. If I were his management, now Hastings has signed elsewhere, his price goes north 100k +

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we could just take out the toxic aggression, TK would be a fun place hahaha. The best part of TK is the sarcastic humour lol
I have said the same for many years, I can't see why we must lose respect or look down on others in order to enjoy chatting on TK,
IMO people like that normally have a chip on their shoulder for reasons irrelevant to what is being discussed.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I have said the same for many years, I can't see why we must lose respect or look down on others in order to enjoy chatting on TK,
IMO people like that normally have a chip on their shoulder for reasons irrelevant to what is being discussed.
Exactly.

You'd think some posters were actually talking to eels! fans rather than fellow Bulldogs supporters the way they get all triggered and upset. Takes all kinds hey but mostly it's all a bit of Bulldogs news, opinionated bs views, fun and harmless $hitf*uckery (as they say lol).

Some need to calm the farm but by now we can all judge, based on our own values, which posters to respect and who to discard by their silly or toxic posts and there's always the Ignore button :grinning:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Boys its time to let you know, douhei is actually my cousin n he said he wanted to go the doggies only if he could play halfback but moses has signed he said. now I have another source saying murray is having heavy talks with us as he has wants out of redfern.
Respect for putting your balls on the line.

You Will either be a kennel instant hero or Instant villain.

I, like most on here, hope you're right.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly.

You'd think some posters were actually talking to eels! fans rather than fellow Bulldogs supporters the way they get all triggered and upset. Takes all kinds hey but mostly it's all a bit of Bulldogs news, opinionated bs views, fun and harmless $hitf*uckery (as they say lol).

Some need to calm the farm but by now we can all judge, based on our own values, which posters to respect and who to discard by their silly or toxic posts and there's always the Ignore button :grinning:
True, do you know what's funny ?
Some people on TK if they disagree with your opinion or a rumour they quickly resort to wanting a proof in order to believe you, what's funnier is they seem to believe that their opinion or what they know is Gospel and we have to believe them :tearsofjoy:

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, but I just don't see Moses jumping ship. He's always been an Inner West to Parra guy.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry, but I just don't see Moses jumping ship. He's always been an Inner West to Parra guy.
He played for the Carlingford Cougars and lives in Epping, neither of those are Inner West or Parra.

Always a Bulldog

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He played for the Carlingford Cougars and lives in Epping, neither of those are Inner West or Parra.

Always a Bulldog
What would you class that area as then? Inner North West?

But yeah point is he's always stayed around the same sort of area for his entire career.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL. He almost signed with us before so why wouldn't he sign with us now.

Dude wants to win a comp. Parra's window has firmly shut (thank god) and ours will be wide open in 24. If he wants to win a comp it's a simple decision really.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
LOL. He almost signed with us before so why wouldn't he sign with us now.

Dude wants to win a comp. Parra's window has firmly shut (thank god) and ours will be wide open in 24. If he wants to win a comp it's a simple decision really.
We will not even make top 8 in 2024. Moses will stay at Parramatta scum fest.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Murray is not leaving Souths. He's their captain, is locked up long term, is on a good deal and they just made the GF qualifier.
Plus he's a local junior for them. He'd be the last player in the NRL that I would pick to leave their current club.