Rumour cameron murray/moses

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
So is this Moses crap for next year or 2024?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Boys its time to let you know, douhei is actually my cousin n he said he wanted to go the doggies only if he could play halfback but moses has signed he said. now I have another source saying murray is having heavy talks with us as he has wants out of redfern.
Lol, I bet Douehi 19000 cousins since he made "fist" grade :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boys its time to let you know, douhei is actually my cousin n he said he wanted to go the doggies only if he could play halfback but moses has signed he said. now I have another source saying murray is having heavy talks with us as he has wants out of redfern.
thanks for sharing

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He would have to punch Luai or Munster for me to respect him
Burto standing over the top of Moses mock laughing in that game against Parra, a la Luai antics, comes to mind....guess there will be some sort of peace offering or pub bonding session lol

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
no i don’t share a surname with him he’s not my fist cousin but my 2nd that’s why but i’m not a david holland or a isaac i’m just trying to help my kennel mates.
Your intentions are good mate, have your fun don't take notice of us geniuses doctors lawyers CEOs scientists and Professors here on TK, we are all a bunch of looneys but can't admit it :-)

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Burto standing over the top of Moses mock laughing in that game against Parra, a la Luai antics, comes to mind....guess there will be some sort of peace offering or pub bonding session lol
A lot of people seem to think he is signing . . . Not sure if I like it though

PaulS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If he is your cousin u would know how to spell his surname ...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
A lot of people seem to think he is signing . . . Not sure if I like it though
Yeah same. On the other hand I can see that he could do a lot to improve the team. He has his shortcomings but is the best available at this time, if we can't develop our own. That will be part of his brief from Gus as well probably....help guide our halves juniors.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Your intentions are good mate, have your fun don't take notice of us geniuses doctors lawyers CEOs scientists and Professors here on TK, we are all a bunch of looneys but can't admit it :-)
If we could just take out the toxic aggression, TK would be a fun place hahaha. The best part of TK is the sarcastic humour lol