Other News Source Cameron Munster

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So he'll be what.. 30 in 2024? or almost 30... will probably require a 4/5 year deal at million p.a. minimum..

Another 2 years wear and tear on his body, his 'love' for the game will be gone and he'll just be here for a pay day.. we got enough of those already, no thanks.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is a definite no 1.2 million or some bs amount fuggedaboutit...a Pilchard he shall be thank fuck!

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a marquee player every successful team has one

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Apparently, according to a sponsor who was Burton and Nadens room mate, we have thrown our hat into the ring. If successful, don't be surprised to see Burton at 7.

Take it with a grain of salt, it's not from my bulletproof source.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Apparently, according to a sponsor who was Burton and Nadens room mate, we have thrown our hat into the ring. If successful, don't be surprised to see Burton at 7.

Take it with a grain of salt, it's not from my bulletproof source.
Burton will work at 7 he controls the kicking and everything else now anyway

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters will sign a prime Cameron Munster for unders and we'll rush out to give a million dollars and a long term contract to a washed up injury prone Luke Keary ... isn't that how it goes these days.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
NRL360 said Keary, Crichton and JWH

Anasta denied any talks
Interesting...
If Keary was offloaded and we couldn't get Munster, would Kennelers be open to:

1. Burton
6. Keary
7. Flanno

or

1. Toia
6. Burton
7. Keary

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Interesting...
If Keary was offloaded and we couldn't get Munster, would Kennelers be open to:

1. Burton
6. Keary
7. Flanno

or

1. Toia
6. Burton
7. Keary
Tbh bro I’d rather wait and give Bailey another 12 months development towards first grade and all going well bring him in to start 2024. I know that leaves us a bit short of a genuine halfback next year but I’m optimistic Mahoney will fix a few issues we currently have. Keary looks like a tigers signing these days.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Tbh bro I’d rather wait and give Bailey another 12 months development towards first grade and all going well bring him in to start 2024. I know that leaves us a bit short of a genuine halfback next year but I’m optimistic Mahoney will fix a few issues we currently have. Keary looks like a tigers signing these days.
100% I reckon BBO will be a gun halfback once he’s developed enough. We need to keep him at 7 in Reggie’s though

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That's is kinda true in regards to Keary, but I feel he's burdened by having to control to much and let Walker be flashy. Keary and Hastings would make a great halves pairing though I'd love to see it

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Bindi Oddo or Hayward. There is 2 young guys developing in Reggies that’s why I wouldn’t waste money on someone like Keary.
Yeah but Keary for 1-2 years while you wait isn't bad either