Other News Source Cameron Munster

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Who are they learning off? A developing Burton? Lol. We need an established half, preferably Munster.
Well I was hoping you would come down to training cause the great Shifty Sherwin isn’t cutting it :tearsofjoy: As if you would say no to Munster but that’s not what we were discussing. Keary is not someone I’d be personally keen on cause I think he’d be expensive, it looks like his body is shot and I doubt he’d take a 1 year deal.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I was hoping you would come down to training cause the great Shifty Sherwin isn’t cutting it :tearsofjoy: As if you would say no to Munster but that’s not what we were discussing. Keary is not someone I’d be personally keen on cause I think he’d be expensive, it looks like his body is shot and I doubt he’d take a 1 year deal.
The bonus with Munster if you got him, he hates to lose. He would probably put a rocket up the other players to get their shit together. He’s exactly what we need. I don’t even like him, but could adapt if he came over to the Dogs. Make it happen Gus. Only issue is Baz is still coaching, not a good selling point. I think Munster when he ways up his options though will end up at the Dolphins, Bennett is there and three of his Storm Mates have signed. Bromwich brothers and Kafusi.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The bonus with Munster if you got him, he hates to lose. He would probably put a rocket up the other players to get their shit together. He’s exactly what we need. I don’t even like him, but could adapt if he came over to the Dogs. Make it happen Gus. Only issue is Baz is still coaching, not a good selling point. I think Munster when he ways up his options though will end up at the Dolphins, Bennett is there and three of his Storm Mates have signed. Bromwich brothers and Kafusi.
It probably wouldn’t even matter as much who is coach if Munster came. The guy got off his 3-4 day bender and won an origin series. For sure on the competitiveness we had a lot higher standards when Graham & Ennis were in the team.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
All those 3 storm mates don't amount to JAC though lol

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny thing is also on Sunday night with Matty John’s when the fox was asked if he could pick one player out of all current players to join him at the dogs who would it be, and yes he said mad munny Munster

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Guys in what world do you think Gus and Braith Anasta are going to sit down and discuss a contract for Munster? Out of every player in the game he is one we have no chance of while he is managed by Anasta.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we can pay Foran 1.2M to play on his one peg leg, surely we are prepared to give Munster, in his prime, around the same coin and build this team around him, Burton and Mahoney
Munster is a 5/8, so where would you play him. Long term I would rather the club keep Burton other than Munster, What I see as a more likely senario is the rotters letting Keary go to get Munster, and probably pay some freight to get rid of him.
Not sure it would be a good idea though, Keary has had to many head knocks, and appears to be suffering from them..

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So when the Roosters tap a few on the shoulder to go for a big fish its great business because they don't accept anything but winning, when we cut some dead wood however..........

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys in what world do you think Gus and Braith Anasta are going to sit down and discuss a contract for Munster? Out of every player in the game he is one we have no chance of while he is managed by Anasta.
The problem with your opinion here is that Anasta’s job is to gauge what interest there is for his client and negotiate the best deal determined by client’s wishes.
Refusing to work with clubs actually makes Anasta a less desirable option for other players. If he can’t be professional and put his own personal shit aside he’ll get sacked

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting...
If Keary was offloaded and we couldn't get Munster, would Kennelers be open to:

1. Burton
6. Keary
7. Flanno

or

1. Toia
6. Burton
7. Keary
i dont think keary's working at 7 for easts. hes not great at steering them around and organising. i think he needs a proper game managing 7 next to him which allows him to be freed up to run and create (which should be sam walker in that team). so probably have keary at 6 and flanno next to him in our team. its a combination that got the roosters a top 4 finish and to the semis a few years back and even had flanno top points scorer. not sure where it leaves burto though. thoughts on burto playing 13? has the ball playing and a run/pass threat. or even playing an edge like schuster at manly at the moment?

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keary looks like a tigers signing these days.
they're building nicely and if they snare him you'd have to think they'd make the 8

1. Laurie
2. Noffa
3. Douehi
4. Gildart
5. Maumalo
6. Keary
7. Hastings
8. Utoikamanu
9. Api
10. Tamou
11. Papali'i
12. Musgrove
13. Ofa

14. Brooks? / Peachey
15. Twal
16. Seyfarth
17. Mikaele

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
they're building nicely and if they snare him you'd have to think they'd make the 8

1. Laurie
2. Noffa
3. Douehi
4. Gildart
5. Maumalo
6. Keary
7. Hastings
8. Utoikamanu
9. Api
10. Tamou
11. Papali'i
12. Musgrove
13. Ofa

14. Brooks? / Peachey
15. Twal
16. Seyfarth
17. Mikaele
On paper I’d agree but I just find it very hard to pick them as a finals team. What I meant by tigers signing is they would pay overs for him. I’d like to think we wouldn’t right now.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Interesting...
If Keary was offloaded and we couldn't get Munster, would Kennelers be open to:

1. Burton
6. Keary
7. Flanno

or

1. Toia
6. Burton
7. Keary
My preference
1 JAC..............he can become the perfect fulback for us.
6 Burton
7 Munster
9 Mahoney...he can be the spark and direction to ignite both sides of the attack.
Burton & Munster can work on left or right or off each other.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
But fuck me you would think Baz who was an elite half in his career would be able to teach these fuckers a thing or 2 about playing in the halves
Fkn deadset. It absolutely baffles me.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Have you ever heard of the all might DOLLAR WORLD :-)
It won't be easy though !

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
My preference
1 JAC..............he can become the perfect fulback for us.
6 Burton
7 Munster
9 Mahoney...he can be the spark and direction to ignite both sides of the attack.
Burton & Munster can work on left or right or off each other.
Id love that spine also. JAC would be perfect fullback too imo... Concerning what wingers we have at the club currently though.