Cameron Ciraldo

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the list he has, he is fkn doing well. Not many coaches get us playing better.
Not good enough. You can argue Dean Pay did the same thing with a worse group. Ciraldo gets credit for improved attitudes and defence. But loses more points for sticking with Hutchinson and salmon. And shit rotations.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not good enough. You can argue Dean Pay did the same thing with a worse group. Ciraldo gets credit for improved attitudes and defence. But loses more points for sticking with Hutchinson and salmon. And shit rotations.
Dean Pay was a mess. The myth that he had a poor list is annoying AF. There us a reason why he has disappeared after his departure from us. Great player shit coach

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone who doesn't acknowledge the improvements this season in defence, spirit, desperation, effort and even the last few weeks with our attack is just a hater at this point.

I wasn't sold on Ciraldo going into the season but he's done a great job so far this season, even if I don't agree with everything he does

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s slowly winning me over but he really needs to cut the likes of Hutchinson and Perham loose

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good coach. With a few better decisions in moments, or if Burton kicks better we win tonight. If Fox doesn't go off against Souths we likely win that game as well.

He's got the boys playing as a unit and got them doing efforts on efforts.. it's just our attack that needs to improve.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My personal opinion is that as a rookie coach compared to other successful rookie coaches like Stuart,Webster, Walters,Robbo,etc he's definitely got some ability but doesn't have the luxury of having an experienced half or an old head to guide the team around like a Brad Fittler, Shaun Johnston or Adam Reynolds.

Micko

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I remember people complaining about Perry, Hughes, Harris and Grimaldi when Folkes stuck with them and we won the comp. Ciro reminds me of Folkes. He gets the best out of players.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Those calling CC the assistant were always going to eat their words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you're trying to reference me without tagging me, I've said it from the start, I can't wait to be proven wrong and will make a thread about it.

Last edited:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This is not a pro CC thread. Just interested to hear your thoughts on our coach. Has he won you over with the system he is trying to build or you still have your doubts about his coaching abilities and team selections?
He needs to be less loyal to dud players. Kept picking Perham last season & Hutchison this season. There is no way Hutchison is a better halfback than Sexton.