News Cameron Ciraldo spotted in talks with Jason Taylor as Bulldogs move for former NRL coach

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Taylor has a great coaching brain. I recall a game where tigers scored against storms ( I think?) form the kick off and Gus was amazed and broke down exactly why that was a coaching master stroke. I remember I was very impressed, because it took into account nuance and the changing dynamic of the game and the storms strategy.
I suspect Taylor’s issue is he isn’t a man manager.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Tbh. I am a bit worried about this move. This guy doesn't have a good NRL track record.
He doesn't? As an NRL head coach maybe not but as an assistant he was with the roosters when they won the premiership and than went back again for a 2nd..If Robbo had him and then took him back he has some value one would think.

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Taylor has a great coaching brain. I recall a game where tigers scored against storms ( I think?) form the kick off and Gus was amazed and broke down exactly why that was a coaching master stroke. I remember I was very impressed, because it took into account nuance and the changing dynamic of the game and the storms strategy.
I suspect Taylor’s issue is he isn’t a man manager.
Dat memory! find the footage u mad *****!

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good move from gus cc needs help out of his depth taylor has swallowed his pride gone back to learn again his experience will be great plus put some pressure on cam
I just wonder, what would we have been talking about had we won the games we should have ?

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the worse defenders ever hopefully he is not our defence coach.
A knob on the grog he can take the baton from Elliot on mad Monday celebrations.

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck Taylor the stupid gronk. Seriously this bloke threw cups of piss on people at the cricket. Don't want him anywhere near our club.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Just reading this takes me down memory lane.
Would this impact potentially picking up Aaron Woods cheaply over the off season??
AA7868D7-A4EB-4ED9-A378-21BB269B8C0B.jpeg

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck Taylor the stupid gronk. Seriously this bloke threw cups of piss on people at the cricket. Don't want him anywhere near our club.

Maybe he’ll call out more obstruction plays against the nose whistler at the Titans!

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bears were minor premiers in flegg and cup going down in the gf in both. From memory they had some good big forwards in flegg. Should have some decent players I liked the look of Foketi in the JF GF.
There's a possible benefit with that jersey flegg GF team connection, in a couple years we might have a better chance gaining some of those key players