News Cameron Ciraldo spotted in talks with Jason Taylor as Bulldogs move for former NRL coach

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm curious how they know how much Taylor would earn at the Dogs? Sounds like they are just making it up as they go

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So CC is seen sitting down with JT and all of a sudden the media make up a story that the Dogs are chasing him. Where's the evidence the discussion was about becoming an assistant? They could be good mates for all we know...FMD the media are all over us like a bad smell.

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So CC is seen sitting down with JT and all of a sudden the media make up a story that the Dogs are chasing him. Where's the evidence the discussion was about becoming an assistant? They could be good mates for all we know...FMD the media are all over us like a bad smell.
Yeh I kinda felt the same. Yes something may be going on, but it’s quite odd to have such a visible meeting in such an obvious place in Bulldog territory. I’m suspicious it is nothing more than a catch-up between mates to distract press attention away from other recent matters.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t mind it honestly. He needs more experience around him.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is an intelligent signing, Taylor as a coach and analyst is very astute and held in high regard. Taylor has done his time in different systems and has been in and around the Roosters coaching development system as an assistant and was a big part of their last premiership glory. Ciraldo needs an old and experienced head. Taylor was not only a very good goal kicker but also a very good halfback. This is great work by the board and Gould.

Good signs,

SunnyCoastDOGG

Waterboy
Reaction score
As Gus said on his podcast recently, the meetings he want to keep a secret are just that. Ciro sitting down having coffee in public is imo a play to get some media heat off us at the moment. Regardless I don’t think we can do much worse then chad Randell and potter as assistants.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Twenty other ex Bulldog players make good mentors, every rookie should have an ex champ mentor.
Potter Knows how to sling the passes together, timing.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This has the potential to be the off season from hell, I refuse to get excited about signing assistant coaches.

The duds will 100 percent fail and lose to the Titans and they will go into the off season with a loser stench around them.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just like Justin Hodges, a very very punchable melon