News Call of duty: Mason’s brutal advice for Pangai Jr

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Your not getting the significance of what players like mason, reni, sbw etc meant to the current generation of players - especially Poly players. JK knows how much influence they have as absolute heroes of the current generation. This along with Gus and Laundy means we should get any player we want.
I know this is going to prove to be a dumb Q when I think about it later - but is JK - John Khoury?

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your not getting the significance of what players like mason, reni, sbw etc meant to the current generation of players - especially Poly players. JK knows how much influence they have as absolute heroes of the current generation. This along with Gus and Laundy means we should get any player we want.
I think you 100% right. Bring back all the former players at various times, they can be sounding boards for the current players. This will help them with any self doubts and bring back belief

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you 100% right. Bring back all the former players at various times, they can be sounding boards for the current players. This will help them with any self doubts and bring back belief
I think it is why we need the side in finals kids stop cheering after few yeas on the bottom of ladder, guys need a reason to play beyond cash.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Willie has been a dropkick and let down the club with his outbursts and juvenille actions but anyone listen to his interview talking about what it meant to wear our 10 jumper?

How it was all he aspired to achieve when he joined the club. Said all the players were inducted into the culture of all the great players of the Bulldogs past and who had worn that jersey with distinction in the past.

How it was drummed into them that they should not be the guy to let that legacy down.

Goosbumps.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can all respect the impact of watching these guys absorbed into the club brand its goodl for us all. Was nice to hear what TPJ said about the club sort of similar to what Mason said.