News Call of duty: Mason’s brutal advice for Pangai Jr

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably not a popular opinion on here but he played for 6 clubs after us, these guys always want to come back where it started when things dry up elsewhere and no-one else wants them.
Mason sounds like he wants to relive the 2004 glory days vicariously through TPJ….trying to stay relevant.. I’m ok with this haha

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck that was a good read!!! Loved willie as a player! I still remember reading articles when he was just coming into the team, that were saying how good he could potentially come etc etc. Its the .ost excited i had been by a forward coming through the grades at the dogs in a long time.
After him it was SBW making the same headines, and then Klemmer. But we know how they turned out!
Great to have you back in the doghouse Willie!!!!

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Willie loves the club
Unlike the roosters dogs don’t chew up and spit out their players. Roosters chase hard, bring you in, if you miss your premiership window or get injured you are out the door before you get a chance to open it.

That’s why dogs have always been the family club. Even for people who shat on it. Mase didn’t have to vouch for the club or the people but good on him for helping any way possible, even in the most minor way like this.

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
Probably not a popular opinion on here but he played for 6 clubs after us, these guys always want to come back where it started when things dry up elsewhere and no-one else wants them.
Respect.

On the other hand, possibly, the dogs have a special place in his heart for the mateship and premiership he experienced..

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unlike the roosters dogs don’t chew up and spit out their players. Roosters chase hard, bring you in, if you miss your premiership window or get injured you are out the door before you get a chance to open it.

That’s why dogs have always been the family club. Even for people who shat on it. Mase didn’t have to vouch for the club or the people but good on him for helping any way possible, even in the most minor way like this.
That seems to be what is happening to Morris. He has passed his usefulness for the Roosters & it's time to spit him out. When will players learn what the Roosters REALLY think of them?

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That seems to be what is happening to Morris. He has passed his usefulness for the Roosters & it's time to spit him out. When will players learn what the Roosters REALLY think of them?
If I was tedesco id be looking over my shoulder :p I have a feeling he will be shafted once the next best thing comes along just like Omeley, Anasta, to a degree friend (even though he retired, they wanted to shaft him for the last 12-18 months). Roosters are run like a multinational, results driven. Dogs are run like the local corner store from the 70s, when if you didnt have enough for an ice cream youd fix it up next time :p

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He left a sour taste in my mouth when he joined our arch rivals and scored under the sticks on his first game against us back in 08 (before the walkout by $BW) but listening to him lately he only ever talks good things about the dogs.. you get the feeling he regrets not becoming a one club player.

Thank you mason and looking forward to having you onboard to help with the young lads.
The best thing about Willie is that he ruthlessly led from the front when wearing our colours, he’s always acknowledged Bulldogs as his true home and it’s undoubtedly a club that is dear to his heart. Even in these tough times, he’s had our back.
Club legend!

fingerman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pretty ironic he said that about the tigers and dragons as that’s what I assume other clubs think of us when we signed rep players like cotric etc. But thanks for helping us get TPJ across the line haha