News Buzz Rothfield dribble column

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think mason or maitua must have given rothfield daughter a bit he hates us so much

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope Buzz is trawling this. I suspect the old fella has thick enough skin to withstand insults such as flog, dickhead etc. I suspect his own mother knew from a young age that he was a virus. But Buzz, I want you to know, you are useless at your job, and likely useless as a man, husband, father. You've had a good run, making money by fucking up the lives of others by making up stories, preying on moments of weakness and just being a carnt. At some point karma is coming for you. And you will whine and complain but there will be many people secretly ok with you suffering. I hate people like you - you earn off the game but all you do is kick the game in the balls. Go fuck yourself.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I hope Buzz is trawling this. I suspect the old fella has thick enough skin to withstand insults such as flog, dickhead etc. I suspect his own mother knew from a young age that he was a virus. But Buzz, I want you to know, you are useless at your job, and likely useless as a man, husband, father. You've had a good run, making money by fucking up the lives of others by making up stories, preying on moments of weakness and just being a carnt. At some point karma is coming for you. And you will whine and complain but there will be many people secretly ok with you suffering. I hate people like you - you earn off the game but all you do is kick the game in the balls. Go fuck yourself.
Harsh ...but fair (and accurate :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yep but the problem is that he didn’t write the column this week.

James Phelps did
True about that article but I agree with this part :grinning:

You've had a good run, making money by fucking up the lives of others by making up stories, preying on moments of weakness and just being a carnt. At some point karma is coming for you. And you will whine and complain but there will be many people secretly ok with you suffering. I hate people like you - you earn off the game but all you do is kick the game in the balls.

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yep but the problem is that he didn’t write the column this week.

James Phelps did
I know man, but it was not in reference to the one article... its reference to the virus of a human in general... I cant stand even listening or reading his shit about other players and teams...

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Breaking from the flog
COOREY PROVEN RIGHT

It wouldn’t be a footy season without some boardroom drama at the Canterbury Bulldogs.

The Leagues club board forced chairman George Coorey to stand down last year over alleged inappropriate behaviour.

Coorey reluctantly stepped aside but maintained his innocence and has since been cleared of any wrongdoing by the Independent Liquor and Gaming authority on all allegations after a lengthy investigation.

The Bulldogs have Leagues club elections in five weeks. Coorey is a long-time director with enormous support from the members. He is still furious about the way he was treated by certain directors.