Buzz : lichaa, hiku, Stewart bros and inu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wish I can meet these scum motherfukers in real life, give me 5 mins with them and I promise they will never talk shit again.

F***ing sick of these scum c***s.
Oh brother count me in , can you imagine how much fun it would be .I really dont truly hate many people.but when buzz, man head wilson, hooper and danny weedlers name pops up my blood boils

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Since he is a degenerate drunk, in sober reality, Lichaa is a done deal and the Stewart brothers will stay in Manly.
To quote the words of actor John Wayne: "Thats about the size of it".

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
it is obvious rothfield does not get any information out of the bulldogs so he needs to make things up.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In one of the comments, Rothfield mentions that he and Rebecca Wilson are honest battlers.

.... I feel sick.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
In one of the comments, Rothfield mentions that he and Rebecca Wilson are honest battlers.

.... I feel sick.
Lol I read that.by " honest battlers" he meant self pity alcoholics who never amounted to s.hit .

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm Des keen to offload inu .....
This guy must be the lazy shit half the article was cut and paste from punters asking the lurker questions.

The lurkers makes up some answers that the punters wants to hear so they keep sending more questions.

This equals Buzz source

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Im not gonna bother opening the link

kirk buttercup

Waterboy
Reaction score
Not alot stay at a nothing team or come to a team who are building for the future and could dominate in years to come

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just show him the footage of the dogs celebrating the victory over the roosters and he will want to play with us next week, the dogs are having a party, the roosters in the bin !
I can't stop singing that in my head

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Good if he comes couldn't care if he doesn't! We need to find a spot for Mbye before we lose him so if he doesn't it will make it easier to accommodate someone who should be a priority.

N.B. How obvious is the attitude in players who come from crap clubs and are use to an unprofessional and losing culture, less work if they don't come probably.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He would be stupid to not take his opportunity in a club back on the rise. Lichaa would be a key ingredient but the master coach will have other options if he follows Fifita's path. If he doesn't have his heart in the right place for the dogs then implement plan B.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
N.B. How obvious is the attitude in players who come from crap clubs and are use to an unprofessional and losing culture, less work if they don't come probably.
Couldn't agree more.

The fear of having to actually work to stay out of NSW Cup scares a lot of these guys. They also know they'll cop it if they're not up to standard (eg. T-Rex).

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I have a feeling that the idiot Gallen and probably others who know full well that these young kids should jump ship and take these opportunities are getting in their ears and talking them out of it. Really if they cared they should be saying on the quiet to them go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.