News Burtons view of the shape of planet Earth.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
This explains it all once for all.

Ok CC, just hand Hutch the 6 jumper and let this guy fight to win a centre spot.
I've been sort of waiting for someone to say well half the problem is there are only 5 fingers on one hand - now if there were six...

Guess I'll keep waiting. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wasn’t all this discussed in the let’s Trot with Burton thread ?
He's that fully committed to being a professional football player, he doesn't spend energy on this sort of stuff. He doesn't do much away from footy besides fishing. That's my main takeaway.

I was gobsmacked initially, thinking "at least have an opinion and back it up", etc, but it's not his expertise, he's dedicated his life to being a professional football player and that's all his life revolves around being.

I've heard he does all the extra work (time) to improve his football play. He's not your average Joe he's a pro football player.

spaced_monkey

Waterboy
Reaction score
Interviewer: “so Burto, do you believe in x?”
Burto: “err I should just speak truth but my media training has taught me to be so bland and risk free that saying anything that is not deemed acceptable from a loud minority will get me crucified and cancelled. And then get crucified by media no matter what I say”

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
On one hand I think that we shouldn't make fun of Rugby League players for saying stupid stuff about stuff they don't understand. But at the same time, we should. If you say something like this then you should know that your parents and the public education system failed you.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you can't work out how the little flat bit your standing on turns into a big round world it's odd, but fortunately it doesn't make any difference to whether you can play footy.