Opinion Burton's move to 7 is actually a demotion of Mahoney, not Flanagan

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If and when he does, I will admit it. Until then, still happy JuNK is gone.
It’s already pretty much happened. Look at the way both have played this year. JMK has run rings around him.

PS did we just got 19z? Oh, snap! Swoosh, nothin’ but net!

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah, yes. The old chestnut. Is that all you’ve got? At least Flanagan set up our first try with some good ball play. Reed did nothing. Start analysing the game and stop relying solely on stats to form your opinions.
Unfortunately he was about 3 passes before the final moment of try. Slick hands from burns and Perham . Lol you silly !

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Unfortunately he was about 3 passes before the final moment of try. Slick hands from burns and Perham . Lol you silly !
It doesn’t matter how many passes from the try he was… it was him delaying the pass then pumping out a perfect long ball which set it up.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I like the way Flanagans move to 6 freed him up to get 29 kick metres, 3 missed tackles, 0 line breaks and 0 line break assists. Worked a treat
But he always stepped one defender and threw a hospital ball to the inside all game... again and again. Doesnt that count?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
But he always stepped one defender and threw a hospital ball to the inside all game... again and again. Doesnt that count?
No he didn’t. More fiction

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Burton isnt a halfback... Great Centre.. Good 5/8.. maybe a great 5/8 if he has a better halfback around him..

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m going to miss these threads when Flanagan is gone [emoji23]

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He literally set up our first try of the game, you Dafty Duck!
With a pass to his right? Using your logic Mahoney set it up with passing out of dummy half. Gees you struggle to stay relevant when defending this clown Flanno.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It doesn’t matter how many passes from the try he was… it was him delaying the pass then pumping out a perfect long ball which set it up.
Na. That’s like saying the hooker set it up every try cause he touched the ball. Silly boy

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another good move by the defence guru. Said no one ever.
Brilliant move actually... He has just shown everyone that Flanno cannot play as a HB and now is ineffective as a 5/8.

Once he is dropped no crying or no media agenda will have anything to lean on as the numbers are stacked against him.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
With a pass to his right? Using your logic Mahoney set it up with passing out of dummy half. Gees you struggle to stay relevant when defending this clown Flanno.
No, not by just passing. By engaging the line then providing a pinpoint pass which created the numbers. I don’t blame you for your ignorance, though. You just don’t understand the game like I do.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Na. That’s like saying the hooker set it up every try cause he touched the ball. Silly boy
You guys just don’t understand the game, do you? There’s a huge difference between engaging the line and creating numbers and “just passing the ball”. So many Elmer Dudds on this forum lol