Opinion Burton's move to 7 is actually a demotion of Mahoney, not Flanagan

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’m pretty confident if Karl doesn’t debut next week hel 100% debut at magic round on home soil (Brisbane) Infront of his entire family and relos, friends etc.
That's the pressure everyone so concerned with :grinning:

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
14 pages answering every comment, same old cliches even arguing the swoosh crap when the evidence is right there say otherwise, how’s your quota just from this thread, must be proud.
So because I’m having fun with other members and answering comments I’m trolling? You have a very narrow view of the world, La familiar.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A lot of times Mahoney is 1st in tackle, even if he bumps off and it's a missed tackle, his initial contact seems to help defence stop the player immediately. The guy is a machine
U you pure praising him for missed tackles? Now I’ve heard everything!

In defence he’s only doing what a hooker is supposed to do… and doing it a lot less effectively than most.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I spend a lot of time on the kennel and I don't even comment much! It must take ages doing this Flanagun persona, responding. We all care about the club but it's sad seeing the energy going into places that create negative energy where he probably had the opposite intention. I'd support Flanagan but the Flanagun frustrates me more a lot of times it's with misleading points and irrational logic
How people take me is a choice. Being a negative Nellie is a choice too.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So...
Burton's move to 7 is actually a demotion of Mahoney, not Flanagan ?

This has to be the best you've said, it could mean one thing only...You are ready for the straitjacket :tearsofjoy:
If you listen to Ciraldo’s reasoning (that it’s Burton’s team and he wants him to take ownership of it) it actually is - a demotion of leadership.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m pretty confident if Karl doesn’t debut next week hel 100% debut at magic round on home soil (Brisbane) Infront of his entire family and relos, friends etc.
Read Ciraldo’s comments in the other thread. He’s not even being considered for a starting halves spot at this point. If he’s selected it will be as a bench utility. You guys have such unrealistic expectations. You’re only setting yourselves up for disappointment lol

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The reason KO hasn't yet debuted after the third round is the heavy injuries toll we have in the forwards.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you listen to Ciraldo’s reasoning (that it’s Burton’s team and he wants him to take ownership of it) it actually is - a demotion of leadership.
No...
Ciro is getting rid of Flopagun's bad vibes by bringing the 9 and the better 7 closer together...
This week he is at 6 next week in reserve grade :smiley:

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Read Ciraldo’s comments in the other thread. He’s not even being considered for a starting halves spot at this point. If he’s selected it will be as a bench utility. You guys have such unrealistic expectations. You’re only setting yourselves up for disappointment lol
I’ll remind u before magic round
Or happy to have a little waiger on it
If Karl debuts then you get banned for a month
If he doesn’t then I’ll leave for 2

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
U you pure praising him for missed tackles? Now I’ve heard everything!

In defence he’s only doing what a hooker is supposed to do… and doing it a lot less effectively than most.
Look I support every player in the blue and white. There have been and are players I don't rate that have and are going. Try not to mention openly the one's I feel don't have the qualities to play, there's enough noise and leave it to the paid professionals.

This thread and discussion on halves and hooker is ridiculous, what's more frustrating is we'd find another player to pick and troll on. God damn, maybe we just stick to something like stadium talk...

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The reason KO hasn't yet debuted after the third round is the heavy injuries toll we have in the forwards.
The fact he’s an 18-year-old with less impressive NSW Cup stats than Flano may have something to do with it.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No...
Ciro is getting rid of Flopagun's bad vibes by bringing the 9 and the better 7 closer together...
This week he is at 6 next week in reserve grade :smiley:
Not happening. You’re only setting yourselves up for disappointment.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’ll remind u before magic round
Or happy to have a little waiger on it
If Karl debuts then you get banned for a month
If he doesn’t then I’ll leave for 2
Lol you’re not even making the terms even, what a shit bet. No deal, Fam.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Look I support every player in the blue and white. There have been and are players I don't rate that have and are going. Try not to mention openly the one's I feel don't have the qualities to play, there's enough noise and leave it to the paid professionals.

This thread and discussion on halves and hooker is ridiculous, what's more frustrating is we'd find another player to pick and troll on. God damn, maybe we just stick to something like stadium talk...
This thread has created some of the most lively discussion on the forum over the past few days. Swoosh, nothin’ but net!