Opinion Burton

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not living up to the hype. Can't blame the team for his performances. Kicks have been crap and hardly seen running the ball.

Maybe he isn't a five eighth after all...who knows?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck me you lot are fucked in the head.. Look at the coaching box, not potentially the best halve we have had in 20 years.. You caarnts are fried.

cartall

Waterboy
Reaction score
Not living up to the hype. Can't blame the team for his performances. Kicks have been crap and hardly seen running the ball.

Maybe he isn't a five eighth after all...who knows?
I am sure that’s why Penrith never gave him the chance in the half’s unless they needed too.

cartall

Waterboy
Reaction score
Fuck me you lot are fucked in the head.. Look at the coaching box, not potentially the best halve we have had in 20 years.. You caarnts are fried.
Are you blaming the coaching box or the halves?..

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sure that’s why Penrith never gave him the chance in the half’s unless they needed too.
How didn’t they give him a chance in the halves? He was the first half picked when Luai or Cleary were out, ahead of other halves like Tyrone May or Jaemon Salmon

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry massive Burton fan here but the guy is a plodder lately. As much as I hate saying that he makes crucial mistakes and just doesn’t really create much. I’m saying that we don’t have a creative 7… happy to keep going with Burton as we have alot of other problems to solve first

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Te Maire Martin back after 3 years out of the game in a not preferred position and he didn't put up one bomb his way - not once.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
These young guys who expect big bucks, for what?having the ability to hoist up a bomb? Whilst it doesn’t help that JMK provides below average service, he’s got to be better. Reynolds showed tonight what a proper marquee player can do - a proven half - worth every Penny of that $1M

MIR-PROD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Te Maire Martin back after 3 years out of the game in a not preferred position and he didn't put up one bomb his way - not once.
He definitely put a bomb up to Martin in the first half

cartall

Waterboy
Reaction score
How didn’t they give him a chance in the halves? He was the first half picked when Luai or Cleary were out, ahead of other halves like Tyrone May or Jaemon Salmon
I meant someone had to be out for him to be in, as you said