Burton

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We aren't giving up until June 30.... Take the hint FFS lol

I've mentioned it a few times now my bro ;)
Bro I'm referring to the negative nancies on TK...just because Burton wasn't announced 2 minutes after Malla bumped the thread people start whingeing that he's not coming this year. I'm just trying to be a positive bastard and let people know we need to be patient.

The only crying I'll be doing is if we lose to the Knights in Rd 1 and the c*** Klemmer is walking around with a smile on his face

ChimpNugget

Waterboy
Reaction score
Bro I'm referring to the negative nancies on TK...just because Burton wasn't announced 2 minutes after Malla bumped the thread people start whingeing that he's not coming this year. I'm just trying to be a positive bastard and let people know we need to be patient.

The only crying I'll be doing is if we lose to the Knights in Rd 1 and the c*** Klemmer is walking around with a smile on his face
Other bloke that said Laundy had the meeting with Bryan Fletcher; Panthers CEO is a good sign too, in addition to Malla bumping the thread. These things don’t happen immediately. Who knows when we’ll get him but in the mean time, things are moving behind the scenes and our focus should be on the 2021 season.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton is out golfing today. Surely he'd be at Panthers training today if he was in their plans for this year

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have some faith guys. Burton is going to come, I don't have any inside info but I feel like we are due for some good news.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton is out golfing today. Surely he'd be at Panthers training today if he was in their plans for this year
Penrith must have a day off today.

The weird thing is I thought golf was an old man's hobby but the youth of today seem to be getting into it...what the fuck is up with that

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wonder who's going to get the last spot if Burton doesn't arrive? Still hoping he gets released though...

JHeatho9

Waterboy
Reaction score
This bullshit has been posted weeks ago
Yeah I just thought how typical of ivan it would be now that the news has broken that our young and up coming player Jakes Av will most likely get first crack at 5/8 he would release him to force Barrett to make a tough decision