News Burton to make origin debut

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else worried this might be the 1st step in the Roosters trying to sign him? It may be a professional sport but Fittler still clearly looks after the Roosters players above all else and they are probably already looking for a new 6.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Anyone else worried this might be the 1st step in the Roosters trying to sign him? It may be a professional sport but Fittler still clearly looks after the Roosters players above all else and they are probably already looking for a new 6.
Honestly I can’t see it happening. The Foxx and Burto Show is just getting started brother

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I've said from the outset that Roosters will try sign him off us. Keary getting older and head knocks makes it inevitable. Additionally Brandy will be a be over too lol.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would Chuck him any money he wants, a Porsche, hell even pay his bills. Blokes the next big thing and if roosters took took him would be the biggest loss in history.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
those 7 try assists are probably from a bomb are a kick that’s all he does he got picked cause of his connection with the Penrith players that’s the only reason he got picked
How far up your fanny is Cleary right now?

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I love this. You can tell the boys love him, it’s a real team feel watching this.

http://instagr.am/p/Ce-7FNOjQZn/
Sense of relief seeing videos like this come out. Insane what two wins can do at our club. Starting to love this team, Burton and JAC have really gotten me back in loving footy I started to develop dislike for it last few years. More good to come this is just the start!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm not worried. Every club will try and sign him. Gus has Burton as his main priority and will pay him what he's worth.. Now that we're winning some games, playing some attacking footy and he's been selected to Origin, it's even more likely he re-signs.

All the pictures and videos of him with the fans shows how happy he is at the club and how much he's embraced being a Bulldog..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I like how Penrith fans are complaining about Burton yet they have Liam “I’m as useless as a fat slug” Martin in the side…can’t wait for another game of more tackles than metres by the useless bloke
More missed tackles than metres is more like it....lol

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rueben Garrick should be on the wing cause he was dally m winger of the year last year
there is a reason the likes of Daley and Fittler were blooded early by the Blues and out in the centres or off the bench