Burton to 7 indicates KO time is coming and Failagain is going….going…..

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bro the lost **** says a lot of things just in case they happen....and still has a 0% strike rate.

PS I have inside info that KO will either play in reserves or FG this week....keep it to yourself bro
i think you could be right on the money with that its a 50/50 call for sure but im positive he will play on at least 1 field this week lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I hope KO doesn't just sit around as 18 tho. That doesn't help him get experience CC.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I hope KO doesn't just sit around as 18 tho. That doesn't help him get experience CC.
Well he isn't on the extended bench, so he will be playing reserves.

3pm on Kayo if anyone is interested.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Folkes was a smart coach and held Barba back, called you lot niff nuffs and it led to one of the best early careers. We are going to kill this kid by playing him sigh

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well he isn't on the extended bench, so he will be playing reserves.

3pm on Kayo if anyone is interested.
Ginger not our 7 then in reserves? And Jeral still a chance in f/g?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Folkes was a smart coach and held Barba back, called you lot niff nuffs and it led to one of the best early careers. We are going to kill this kid by playing him sigh
How did Folkesy introduce Barba, was it off the bench with 10 mins to go? He carved up off the bat didn't he?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How did Folkesy introduce Barba, was it off the bench with 10 mins to go? He carved up off the bat didn't he?
He held him back for a long time in 2nd division, everyone wanted him in 2008 to play halves but he wasn’t ready for the full time gig

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He held him back for a long time in 2nd division, everyone wanted him in 2008 to play halves but he wasn’t ready for the full time gig
and for 2yrs straight was the leading try scorer with no more than 10-15mins a game

he was a freak that **** and i seen him live in those early days,, **** scored 3tries in 6mins and we beat penrith lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is that when he got 5 tries in the GF for the Bankstown Bulls?

IIRC the same when he started to use the "x factor" celebration.