Burton tells Freddy he’s in & team reaction

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What i love most about the photo, is the smiles on the kids faces and the shear joy of our supporters.

The South West did it tough during covid, with many of them being Bulldogs supporters.

Great to see them happy.

We have the BEST fans in the comp by miles.
the thing is too, and I’m saying this as an Ango-Saxon, yeah - we did have issue when a lot of the idiots used to turn up in our rough years between 2002-2006, and they were embarrassing, but I love and embrace our ethnicity and that our fans are true fans from every walk. We take the loses hard, but we take the wins like no other. There is so much passion for our club. Just wait til Burton starts playing for a club that is a top 4 lock every year. THEN he’ll know what it’s like to really play for a BIG club!

I LOVE our fans!!! We are ALL what makes this a true blue collar club!

True Blue

old dog
Reaction score
Was very pleasing to see that the FOX was first or second there to congratulate him and give him a big hug......even if potentially disappointed in not getting a run himself. Just shows the team is building a true spirit of camaraderie and the Bulldog sprit.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Winners are grinners. He definitely looks happier the past few weeks. I think potter actually has him believing for the first time thst this was the right move for him.

Mick Potter is a legend and should be given the head coaching role yesterday. He seems to be building something pretty special here.haven’t seen this much energy and passion from our side in a long, long time.

Last edited:

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Winners are grinners. He definitely looks happier the past few weeks. I think potter actually has him believing for the first time thst this was the right move for him.

Mick Potter is a legend and should be given the head coaching role yesterday. He seems to be building something pretty special here.haven’t seen this much energy and passion from our dude on a long, long time.
Mate my old man said back when potter was coaching the tiggers what’s he doing coaching them, then I asked why dad ? He said you want to talk about DNA then you won’t get any stronger than Mr perfect himself Michael Potter. 2 x dally m Winner and grand final winner for this great club.