Burton pictured with dogs powerbrokers

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Four weeks ago you read the tea leaves, studied his horoscopes, read his aura and burnt some sage before deciding his body language was bad and he wanted out.. I'm glad you've come around..
You haven’t seen the difference in his body language over the last month? What’s changed since then?

I was right, tbh. He wanted out. It’s only in recent weeks when he has gotten a glimpse of the squad’s potential that he has started to feel like this club could be his new home, imo,

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You haven’t seen the difference in his body language over the last month? What’s changed since then?

I was right, tbh. He wanted out. It’s only in recent weeks when he has gotten a glimpse of the squad’s potential that he has started to feel like this club could be his new home, imo,
Not really. His body language was always fine. He was always happy to be here, a good teammate and tried his ass off every game. We're just winning now and playing good footy so naturally all of the players are smiling more and look happier. But you were making something out of nothing before.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Not really. His body language was always fine. He was always happy to be here, a good teammate and tried his ass off every game. We're just winning now and playing good footy so naturally all of the players are smiling more and look happier. But you were making something out of nothing before.
That’s your opinion. Stop trying to impose it on me.