Burton is not worth big dollars

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
To carry the majority of the sides attack while the half is off cant knock him, needed JAC and maybe some kicks from .the hooker who can kick

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
To carry the majority of the sides attack while the half is off cant knock him, needed JAC and maybe some kicks from .the hooker who can kick
JAC wouldn't of helped today

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was crap but we still scored enough points to win a game of NRL

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
FB or centre... Mans no 6 or 7

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Again I think we're looking at all the wrong areas as fans. We would have to score 50 points to beat the Broncos today.

We need a few Tolmans, Jacksons, Finucanes, Grahams, players who tackle and inspire the team.

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not sure but I’ve realised Burton can handle pressure.
lol. Took the game by the scruff of the neck earlier in the season to win the game with a few minutes to go by setting up a try then kicking the clutch field goal from wide out.

Too many people talking out of their asses when the chips are down.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
lol. Took the game by the scruff of the neck earlier in the season to win the game with a few minutes to go by setting up a try then kicking the clutch field goal from wide out.

Nope

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The guy has zero vision, has no creativity to fool defenses and a mediocre kicking game. All he does is bomb and grubber.

Has not put one player through a hole this year.

Didn't step up at all today.

I'm not convinced he's our long term 5/8th solution.
He needs too much to play well to be in such a big wage. His defensive efforts on the edge are not good enough

Raff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I agree. Just looks disinterested and isn't a playmaker. We are paying him the salary of an elite half and he is no where near performing at that level. Sexton offers so much more and likely at no where near the coin he's on.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s becoming painfully obvious the club have 1. overpaid him on potential he may never fulfil 2. Put too much responsibility on his shoulders making him a captain and 3. Seem to proud to be exploring a plan B. If a marquee 5/8 came to market i doubt the club would pursue, it appears they have put all the eggs in the Burto basket.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Just like you talking shit and don’t realise that I’ve been backing Burton since day one .
But one game 10 rounds ago makes me talk out of my ass, yeah well done champ.

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Last week he did the only thing he can do right, run.

How many runs did he have today?
People like you spend more time criticising players then supporting their team. He’s represented his state and country which only a small percentage of players get to do. People involved in the selection process are better credentialed than your are and obviously know his strengths and capabilities which you fail to identify.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
People like you spend more time criticising players then supporting their team. He’s represented his state and country which only a small percentage of players get to do. People involved in the selection process are better credentialed than your are and obviously know his strengths and capabilities which you fail to identify.
As a centre.