Opinion Burton does not deserve to be captain.

Letstrot

Waterboy
Reaction score
We should of never signed Crichton.

Should of chased the St.Helens fullback and chased 2 quality props and another bench prop. Hopefully we re-sign Waddell

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We should of never signed Crichton.

Should of chased the St.Helens fullback and chased 2 quality props and another bench prop. Hopefully we re-sign Waddell
I hope it doesn't bite us on the arse, but I can't see this as a signing we needed.

We could of just put up with perham for this year and had Papa in the 1 jersey next year.

Last edited:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope it doesn't bite us on the arse, but I can't see this as a signing we needed.

We could of just put up with perham for this year and had Papa in the 1 jersey next year.
Yeah I am getting a bit nervous about this one too, he’s playing like a busted for penriff

Doggystyle99

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

We could of tried our luck poaching one of the established 7s with a healthy contract with the cash saved + the people coming off contract (Flanno)… unbelievably more valuable than critta although I think he’s a great player

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We could of tried our luck poaching one of the established 7s with a healthy contract with the cash saved + the people coming off contract (Flanno)… unbelievably more valuable than critta although I think he’s a great player
We need a few established players playing in position to help out the pups.

HB was what I and others have been asking for years, even when we signed the typical coaches talentless son.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Papa would be a dream
Our Papa in reserves, Joash Papalii, not the Storms Papa. He is playing at FB in reserves and forming a nice combo with KO.

But you're still correct, would love him for us.

Last edited:

Letstrot

Waterboy
Reaction score
Our Papa in reserves, Joash Papalii, not the Storms Papa. He is playing at FB in reserves and forming a nice combo with KO.

But you're still correct, would love him for us.
I've watched a few of the reserve games and Joash is a great talent

He will eventually crack the FB position in 1st grade and push Crichton into the centres, where we will have yet another overpaid centre

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How influential was latrells failed touch finder compared to burtons?

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do yourselves all a favour and just put this dribbler on ignore like I did months ago. He’s clearly just trolling and more annoying than Nasheed.