Burton’s Game

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What has anyone else done to earn a promotion?
Cook was huge defensive liability in NSW Cup last game.

Always a Bulldog
Cook is also very slow, not an option IMO at the moment

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Burton doesnt feed his outside well because the dumb pricks either choose to keep running out over the sideline or simply dont push up at all. Simply the fauslt of the coach to correct that in weekly training drills ..... which he doesnt
Burns looked like he had a go at Naden at one stage as Pennys crowded him towards the side line. Dumb Naden kept jogging along side him, outside the touch line instead of cutting back in.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s the Coach and his system. Has one player improved in the past year and a half? Have most gone backwards?

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wasn’t on tv but they really made Burton a focus of there defence in my opionion was hit late extremely late to no penalty. They harassed the shit out him and not one touchy put his flag up. After they hit him sometimes two plays latter it was a disgrace

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only team we could possibly beat is tigers.
Very much incorrect, should have beaten the Broncs and Manly and be 3-3.
Cowboys(idk if we play them again), Knights, Warriors, Tiges, Broncs but not easy if the good version turns up, Dragons And Titans..that's six or seven beatable teams?
I also think we're a chance against the Rabbits if we stop making so many dumb fn errors..

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cook is also very slow, not an option IMO at the moment
Another position we're devoid of options hooker, Cook hasn't put his hand up JMK is best of the worst.
I like Bbo back to reggies at 7 to develop and determine if he is a long-term 7 for us.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree!
Though I just want to add Maroon, Dubbo is too far south of the border for you to claim him as a QLDer…..I know the unofficial border runs down to Macksville…. or some other such place on the mid north coast, but Dubbo would have to be outside that “tradition” QLD league catchment area….
Nah he’s a Queenslander :tearsofjoy:

Holbi49

Waterboy
Reaction score
"Malla, post: 4310517, member:
There’s some dumb shit posted after a loss"
Don't get much of a chance to post dumb sh!t after a win.

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What has anyone else done to earn a promotion?
Cook was huge defensive liability in NSW Cup last game.

Always a Bulldog
You could say JMK has been an attacking liability. We continue to write off blokes after 1-2 bad games. Okonbor, Avo (at half) and JMK have played enough to warrant if they are up to it or not I've been reading for the past few weeks how dufty is going well etc. After last night we are ready to punt him.
Shouldn't we at least try Cook and find out if he's up to it or not? We know what we are getting with JMK?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You could say JMK has been an attacking liability. We continue to write off blokes after 1-2 bad games. Okonbor, Avo (at half) and JMK have played enough to warrant if they are up to it or not I've been reading for the past few weeks how dufty is going well etc. After last night we are ready to punt him.
Shouldn't we at least try Cook and find out if he's up to it or not? We know what we are getting with JMK?
FMD is he is not up to reserve grade, you have answered your own question surely