Burkina Faso - Political Debate Thread

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS:

The High Court of Burkina Faso has ruled Feminism is akin to witchery and those found guilty will be made to make sandwiches for the thousands attending in the open amphitheatre court room. In stunning scenes Kerry-Anne Kennelly was whipped from the podium and handed a butter knife to begin her sentence.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Now that president Kaboré has been overthrown will the people be protected against al-Qaeda and Islamic State? That’s the main question that keeps me up at night

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS:

The High Court of Burkina Faso has ruled Feminism is akin to witchery and those found guilty will be made to make sandwiches for the thousands attending in the open amphitheatre court room. In stunning scenes Kerry-Anne Kennelly was whipped from the podium and handed a butter knife to begin her sentence.
C6A72CC3-E207-4F6C-9205-7587B81C916B.jpeg

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Upon arrival, you may be asked to prove you've been vaccinated against Yellow Fever if you are travelling from within Africa. Failure to provide proof may result in either being forced to receive the vaccination at the airport, for a fee, or be refused entry into the country.

They don’t fuck around. I like it.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS:

Passed as the Van Badham. This is good viewing:sweatsmile:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
We are all going to be at a trivia one night in the future and the question will be what country is this flag from

1B880C45-3263-47CE-9E97-D1B24594B54A.jpeg

And you will be like ha ha fuck I actually know this one..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Upon arrival, you may be asked to prove you've been vaccinated against Yellow Fever if you are travelling from within Africa. Failure to provide proof may result in either being forced to receive the vaccination at the airport, for a fee, or be refused entry into the country.

They don’t fuck around. I like it.
Oh dear
The well-tolerated drug ivermectin may hold great potential for treatment of YFV infections.
Can see rod now arguing with boarder security on this one

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
And it use to be called Upper Volta which I actually didn’t know or why would I but I remember that name and there you go..