Burger Lovers get your arse in here NOW!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yeah right. My fav fast food burgers is hungry jacks. Actually like there chips more also.
Do yourself a favor bro - try it. It's freaking awesome. AWESOME.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I went to two Maccas and the fuckers were sold out! At least I had the sense not to get stuck in the drive thru line the second time haha

Wahesh

Reaction score
I went to two Maccas and the fuckers were sold out! At least I had the sense not to get stuck in the drive thru line the second time haha
Try the bigger ones in shopping centres - likely to have more stock. Also go early before the lunchtime rush about 11:30.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Try the bigger ones in shopping centres - likely to have more stock. Also go early before the lunchtime rush about 11:30.
Oh wow so this is a common thing? Cheers

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you really want a good hamburger get one from any corner milkbar that does them...
McDonald's is rubbish on almost every level!

Wahesh

Reaction score
If you really want a good hamburger get one from any corner milkbar that does them...
McDonald's is rubbish on almost every level!
Nothing beats a normal burger, especially the meat, but what makes the McRib so special isn't the burger or meat itself, it's the sauce.

soc123_au

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I came to this thread hoping to find some recommendations for some good old school burger places preferably run by some big fat sweaty fucker named Con.

Instead I find talk of McRibs? What the hell is wrong with you people? Ha ha. I tried one years ago the first time they released them, fucking terrible. Whoever came up with the concept should be in Gaol for crimes against food.