Burger Lovers get your arse in here NOW!

soc123_au

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I did not, but I'm going back either next year or in 25 so it's been added to the list. Still need to try in and out burger too (pun intended) :tonguewink:
5 Guys and then in & out. What a combo!

There is a 5 Guys at Penrith, haven't tried it though. Burgers should be on a standard burger bun, beef pattie, onion, lettuce, beetroot, tomato and BBQ or Tomato sauce. Cheese, Bacon, Egg & Pineapple are permitted for those that want to jazz it up a bit. Pickles on a maccas burger get a pass as well.

Milk buns, Mayonnaise ( I'm looking at you @The_Chimpster ) Truffle butter, etc etc can fuck right off.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Milk buns, Mayonnaise ( I'm looking at you @The_Chimpster ) Truffle butter, etc etc can fuck right off
Mayo on a burger, yeah nah. Tomato or BBQ sauce all the way. Never tried truffle butter but had a truffle only once and vow never to subject my mouth to that kind of punishment. They should be banned for tasting so vile

soc123_au

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mayo on a burger, yeah nah. Tomato or BBQ sauce all the way. Never tried truffle butter but had a truffle only once and vow never to subject my mouth to that kind of punishment. They should be banned for tasting so vile
I quite like truffles, I just hate all the edgy shit on burgers. Stop trying to reinvent things that don't need reinventing. Parts of Europe have laws protecting certain types of food and drinks, Champagne, Beer, Parma Ham, Various cheeses etc.

I could get on board with a Burger Preservation Society. I fear that future generations will never get to experience a proper burger from a milk bar, with a side of chips that have been cooked at least 4 times then wrapped in butchers paper.

soc123_au

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Has anyone tried Tony’s Burgers down at Belmore?

View attachment 98940
Someone needs to get down to Belmore with their pimp hand out and bitch slap Tony, Milk bun? Fuck off, Fancy Lettuce, wtf, get some shredded Iceberg for the love of God, get that onion on the grill and I don't even what to know what that orange abomination of a sauce is. Take a can opener as well so he can get the beetroot happening.

The patty does look the goods though.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I finally got a McRib & McRib deluxe. The meat was ok a bit chewy. The sauce is ok. The deluxe was better but I don’t think I’ll get another

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Truffle butter? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Euphemisms are a wonderful thing.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I finally got a McRib & McRib deluxe. The meat was ok a bit chewy. The sauce is ok. The deluxe was better but I don’t think I’ll get another
U in Thailand??

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
U in Thailand??
Not yet unfortunately mate. Had a function in the city & went via QVB. I wish I got a kebab haha.
I’ll eat a samurai pork burger or two in Thailand though! Have you tried one?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nah mate I haven’t. I can’t try anything new from maccas. The very rare times I eat it, always mc chicken and a quarter pounder. Can’t bring myself to change. I’ve mentioned before but, much prefer hungry jacks. Actually my homemade ones are the best, when can be arsed!!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not yet unfortunately mate. Had a function in the city & went via QVB. I wish I got a kebab haha.
I’ll eat a samurai pork burger or two in Thailand though! Have you tried one?
Never heard of the samurai one. Are they only in Thailand

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Never heard of the samurai one. Are they only in Thailand
They are pretty nice. I’ve only ever seen them in Thailand. Bbq pork with mayo
IMG_1537.jpeg