News Bulldogs vs Warriors: Steve Georgallis promises changes after 'bitterly disappointing' loss

hulk hogan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What a dope
Replaces centres and our middle was all tired he has no idea fuck off Georgie

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hope that the club is working hard at moving on some of the players who are contracted for next year but have no real long term future in fg - C Smith, Britt, Lewis.
Im hoping - desperately hoping - that the new coaching n fitness regimes get the best out of players like reimis Smith, DWZ, Thompson, Toomaga, Wakeham, RFM, Averillo, Okunbor - the coaching and lack of emphasis on detail and intensity compared to other clubs has had an accumulative effect on the development of players.
Who do you think would want Smith, Britt and Lewis? In fact which team in the NRL would take any of our top 20 players. I know winning and losing is addictive. You only have to look at Brisbane their reserve grade side is better than our team on paper and they are worse than we are. Sad thing for me is I think Lewis is a shit Halfback but when he is in the team I feel he strengthens our defense which is not what his role the team. This only shows where we are as a side at the moment.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who do you think would want Smith, Britt and Lewis? In fact which team in the NRL would take any of our top 20 players. I know winning and losing is addictive. You only have to look at Brisbane their reserve grade side is better than our team on paper and they are worse than we are. Sad thing for me is I think Lewis is a shit Halfback but when he is in the team I feel he strengthens our defense which is not what his role the team. This only shows where we are as a side at the moment.
Thats the point - who would want them - maybe English super League. Wishful thinking that an NRL side except in the circumstance of cheap depth
I agree that Lewis is a shit hb but he might do ok in a side with a heap of attacking players who are not keen on tackling such as Brisbane.
The dogs may have money to play around with but the other issue is that there is still deadwood taking up squad positions next - they need to free those up - may have to part pay players to play elsewhere.