Bulldogs vs Tiger, Post-match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Dude he had one bad game and was dropped, every game he has played since he has improved and Friday night's game he was outstanding.

But you're right, you obviously know better the Kevin Moore "

someone was calling him as our no.6 for the next 5 years and u were backing them up i couldnt believe it i hope you now know why
So it was Green's fault we lost tonight? Tell me the crucial tackles he missed where they scored and the penalties he gave away?

I can't believe you have been sitting behind your computer for a month waiting to bring up my comment. You must be a really interesting person. What do you do for fun?

Last edited by a moderator:

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Fûck me this team is hopeless. KM should be tearing them a new a hole not making excuses for these deadsh1ts. if you keep doing the same old thing you keep getting the same old thing.

HOW LONG UNTIL 2011

S

Squiz Ninja

So f*cking what? We had more than enough chances to take this game, and we didn't. Referees make mistakes every week - it's part of the game. Blaming a loss on a referee (apart from Clark last year), is really getting old.

If you're looking for someone to blame, blame the Bulldogs for being a team of losers.
+4

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
So f*cking what? We had more than enough chances to take this game, and we didn't. Referees make mistakes every week - it's part of the game. Blaming a loss on a referee (apart from Clark last year), is really getting old.

If you're looking for someone to blame, blame the Bulldogs for being a team of losers.
That was deadset a try, im not blaming the ref for the loss, im blaming the ref from preventing us from getting a try, which would have put us in front and kept us with the momentum.

We have ourselves to blame, but that's not the point of this thread, the point is to highlight how the ref made the wrong call on that, and we deserved a try!

Any little things we need to go our way because atm we are sh1t!

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
when the game is 12-12 and there is 13 mins left on the clock it 100% cost us the game
ABSO-FKN-LUTELY !

Everything before that was history, the game was there for the taking....we, dare I say it, c h o k e d !

StingrayCharles

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not one 2nd half penalty again. Hope the refs made a killing on the 2.35 odds for the tigers in the first half

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i thought it was forward

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not likely. Just bugger all ball in the 2nd half.

and yeah I dare ya!

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
That was deadset a try, im not blaming the ref for the loss, im blaming the ref from preventing us from getting a try, which would have put us in front and kept us with the momentum.

Any little things we need to go our way because atm we are sh1t!
We were not certain of getting a try. It looked promising, but it wasn't certain. Ryan would have jammed up from the back, as well as Tuqiri. They could well have shut the play down. It's because those players were out of screen that you think it was a deadset try.

Would you be willing to put your money on the Bulldogs finishing off even the easiest of line breaks? Get real son.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Definitely forward, I have the game recorded and I've re-winded it a few times and played it slow motion he throws just before the line it ends up after the white line.

Correct call IMO.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
when the game is 12-12 and there is 13 mins left on the clock it 100% cost us the game
You would expect the most experienced halfback in the competition to come up with something better than that. That was the turning point.

dog mad

Kennel Established
Reaction score
People who stick up for Kev & say he isn't the one dropping the ball or making the wrong decisions or doing this and that bad - hes the one that persists on picking the very people that keep f*ing up

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Keep the garbage out of the threads or you will be banned.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So it was Green's fault we lost tonight? Tell me the crucial tackles he missed where they scored and the penalties he gave away?

I can't believe you have been sitting behind your computer for a month waiting to bring up my comment. You must be a really interesting person. What do you do for fun?
Yeah i know hey, lets pick someone and put the loss on him. cant believe we lost that one, we had it over em

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
We were not certain of getting a try. It looked promising, but it wasn't certain. Ryan would have jammed up from the back, as well as Tuqiri. They could well have shut the play down. It's because those players were out of screen that you think it was a deadset try.

Would you be willing to put your money on the Bulldogs finishing off even the easiest of line breaks? Get real son.
It was 2 on 1, we were pushing the defender back, they were away, look at the replay it was easily a try.

All a matter of opinion, but that call was wrong imo.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
*thinks the broncos supporters should probably eff off to another forum*

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People who stick up for Kev & say he isn't the one dropping the ball or making the wrong decisions or doing this and that bad - hes the one that persists on picking the very people that keep f*ing up
Ok, put a reserve grader in there,

Status
Not open for further replies.