Bulldogs vs Tiger, Post-match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
I agree. They should get fckn rid of all these brother in law coaches with their bullsh*t 1 out 1 up crap. I am getting sick of doing a 10 hour round trip to watch these heartless pieces of cr*p every home game. No excuses any more they are fckn terrible. I say once again maybe it is about time we booed these rejects on the field just like back in 2002. Wait for all the ******s who want to say I would never boo this club, but to hell with that.
Totally agree with you. I could'nt give a toss to those who criticise their support for the these turds. To hell with them so to the thae hapless Bulldogs. Frkn losers!

S

Squiz Ninja

Definitely forward, I have the game recorded and I've re-winded it a few times and played it slow motion he throws just before the line it ends up after the white line.

Correct call IMO.
Exactly right.

I even held my breath for a second before the delayed whistle blew because I was positive it'd be pulled up instantly.

Amazing what blue & white glasses can do to some tho.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im over the refs dud call... The effort from the team from that point meant we deserved to lose

We didnt deserve to win..

Were gonna need some serious changes for 2011

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Definitely forward, I have the game recorded and I've re-winded it a few times and played it slow motion he throws just before the line it ends up after the white line.

Correct call IMO.
u cant go on that notion.....his hands were facing backwards when the ball left his hands.....how many times do u see momentum take the ball forward 3,4 or even 5 mtrs..doesnt meen it was passed forward....

col of birchmen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So it was Green's fault we lost tonight? Tell me the crucial tackles he missed where they scored and the penalties he gave away?

I can't believe you have been sitting behind your computer for a month waiting to bring up my comment. You must be a really interesting person. What do you do for fun?
I didnt say it was his fault but he's not a no.6 *** n fyi you have left 308 posts in 2months and i have left just 48 in over a year, wat does that say champ? dont condescend me buddy especially when you havent a clue wat ur talking about

bulldog70

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate after 35 years of supporting these blokes and having to sit through this crap, I am almost wanting my membership back. Most people on this place keep blowing smoke up their butts oh you cant bad mouth them or your not a true dogs supporter. what a load of crap. They seem to forget that we are helping to pay their wages. And when they are playing or should I say not playing like they are we have every right to get into them.
Totally agree with you. I could'nt give a toss to those who criticise their support for the these turds. To hell with them so to the thae hapless Bulldogs. Frkn losers!

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
We have no grunt, no creativity, no flair, no commitment, no passion, no penetration, no ability to stop offload, no ability to throw an offload, no idea!!!!

All KM has is the same old excuses and the same old cliches

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the thing that did it for me was the chase when kimmorley put the field goal up....every other team would 1 have trapped tiquiri ingoal or scored themselves....we watch the ball with our fkn mouths open and drooling...all except stagg....THAT means they dont give a sh!t

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didnt say it was his fault but he's not a no.6 *** n fyi you have left 308 posts in 2months and i have left just 48 in over a year, wat does that say champ? dont condescend me buddy especially when you havent a clue wat ur talking about
It says you need to learn to type faster

I never said Green was a champion, I just said he does some good things, he did some good things tonight too. I actually think he would be better off the bench. I don't think he has cost us anything or been our worst player either. I don't understand why you would bother focussing your frustrations on a fill-in 5/8 who is doing a reasonable job.

Luv the growler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thank god for the kennel so I can vent my frustrations.

The Bulldogs in 2010 are a VERY badly coached side...seems like Moore used all his bag of tricks in his first year of coaching, and has 'nothing more to offer'.

The one point of the game that proved this to me was when Kimmorley missed his field goal and the ball didn't go dead, Tiquiri picked up the made 30 **** metres!!!

If that was the Dragqueens there would have been 5 blokes following that ball and ensuring it went dead or tackling the player in goal...the players have no drive, and at this point in time I think Ricky Stuart can do a better job!

Moore do the right thing by the club and its fans and step down...please!!!

Renegade

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Im lost for words im angry as f--k. Someone has to be accountable and it must start at the top. YES Mr Moore it is you shortly followed by slow a-ss Kimmorley.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Why glass him when you can call him a c..t and get off because Thurston did it.

Video ref shafted at least one try off us tonight too because his "benefit of the doubt" button was f..ked.

But hey, if it was a Tigers jersey scoring those tries, or a forward pass to Dwyer for the final try, we'll over look that.

Oh and without B&W goggles, it went back... ball left hands over the line, and ball bounced on the line.

*thinks the broncos supporters should probably eff off to another forum*
This is what happens when you buy too many of their players.. They get confused between Bulldogs and Broncos.

THIS IS THE BULLDOGS SUPPORTERS FORUM ... THERE IS NOTHING BRISBANE LIKE HERE AT ALL.

col of birchmen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It says you need to learn to type faster

I never said Green was a champion, I just said he does some good things, he did some good things tonight too. I actually think he would be better off the bench. I don't think he has cost us anything or been our worst player either. I don't understand why you would bother focussing your frustrations on a fill-in 5/8 who is doing a reasonable job.
I agree he would be better of the bench, i just cant understand moore's thinking in starting him week after week when he has little impact and barba playing in the reserves for some reason, sorry mate ive got the flu and im hurting my team has lost their 5 consecutive game and i know your feeling it too, my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.