Official Bulldogs vs Sharks Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jake in the centres lol

far out he’s that bad he’s making me want Braiden Burns back..

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
FMD we’re letting people score who are playing as part of the Centrelink work for the dole scheme. Did you see the head on that guy?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, Flanno is just not gonna cut it.
I think Burton didn’t get involved today by design. At the game I watched Flanno for most of the first half and the attack was running through him. Burton didn’t even do much kicking either.
Reynolds might be a good band aid solution, even give Nu Brown a crack, but the solution is Karl. He won’t have any bad habits in his game like Flanno. New to first grade, blank canvas, build him from scratch. However yes it needs to be fast tracked lol
There is no pint treading water with Flanno. He has nothing

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just tuned in cause I remembered the game. What did I just watch. Reynolds does some absolute fuckery, then an offload straight to them and some dog shite defense. Good shit lads full game sample in 2 minutes.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah, Flanno is just not gonna cut it.
I think Burton didn’t get involved today by design. At the game I watched Flanno for most of the first half and the attack was running through him. Burton didn’t even do much kicking either.
Reynolds might be a good band aid solution, even give Nu Brown a crack, but the solution is Karl. He won’t have any bad habits in his game like Flanno. New to first grade, blank canvas, build him from scratch. However yes it needs to be fast tracked lol
You know what I agree. Just fucken bring in Reynolds, at least Burton can't hide behind Flanno's dud performances. It will force Burton to take more control and get involved.

Then if Reynolds goes down during the season bring in Karl.