Official Bulldogs vs Raiders Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Raiders played barely anyone . Thank god injury free , let’s end next week the same way then we will see where we at .

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I didn't see much of the 2nd half, but based on the fact that this was when CC played him, he clearly isn't a first 13 player this season, and probably not first 17. As a likely benchie if there is an injury or two, can someone explain to me in what way Waddell was awful today?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At least you'd never hear Blocker ask a question of Ciraldo like "what processes have you put in place during pre-season" like Corey Parker did.
I dare anyone to watch a replay of that post-game question and
A) make sense of it, and
B) say that's preferable to listening to Blocker get players' names wrong etc....
Thing that's always amused me with Blocky is his quincy voice for such a big imposing bastard lol
But i agree he is ok, there are far bigger dickheads on Fox than him.Parker, Anasta, Alexander thats 3 names without thinking about it much.
Ennis too he can be annoying/over the top..regularly

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As a likely benchie if there is an injury or two, can someone explain to me in what way Waddell was awful today?
He will be very good back up at least for us this year(has even played 80 mins at prop before), to want him to never see fg again is crackers lol
If the other blokes ALL kill it all year great, can bet your arse they won't and he will be needed imo.

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Okunbur left me speechless! Well played
He actually played really well and pretty big minutes and I didn't see him dop the ball once. He is a massive confidence player though... even the sun shines on a dog's arse some days

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did Alamoti go any good?? Is he a genuine chance of playing first grade this year

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Credit when credit is due...he did his job today.
As impressive as the 1st half was, I was truly overwhelmed by how well the youngsters performed in the second half, it took them ten minutes to adjust but once they did they muscled up in defense and raised up the tempo in attack.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thought Joash Papalii looked real class - where does he play? 14 (hooker and backline?). An exciting prospect.
Look forward to seeing Karl Oloapu run around next week.
He wont be!!
Next week will be the whole first grade team.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He'll be starting
I still hate him on the left edge, kids no where near the same player on that side of the field. I understand why you would play him between Kikau and JAC though.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still hate him on the left edge, kids no where near the same player on that side of the field. I understand why you would play him between Kikau and JAC though.
Definitely agree. He doesn’t look comfortable on the left at all. I think he should be played on the right and let him focus on learning defence there. At least in attack he’ll offer so much more on the the right side