bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ogden needs to be in there somewhere.

We need aggressive runners.

I'm really sorry, I really am but Tolman needs to go to Super League and be a great, honest, hard working forward over there.

His time has passed in todays game...not that he have any Hass', Fifitas, Taumololo, Murrays but still he just doesn't offer enough in todays game for us to prosper.

He would finish his career on a high over there and do his body a favour.
We're hoping that's what Thompson brings, especially for what he's rumoured to be on. We know Thompson offers more than just metre eating just we're not sure how effective he's going to be in the NRL.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We're hoping that's what Thompson brings, especially for what he's rumoured to be on. We know Thompson offers more than just metre eating just we're not sure how effective he's going to be in the NRL.
If you think Thompson is going to be a metre eater then you're going to be disappointed.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If you think Thompson is going to be a metre eater then you're going to be disappointed.
I don't know the definition of metre eater but I assume that's what Tolman is. Besides that (making metres) and tackling he doesn't do a whole lot more. Thompson for a start is faster and more lethal close to the try line.

Reactions: J_B

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know the definition of metre eater but I assume that's what Tolman is. Besides that (making metres) and tackling he doesn't do a whole lot more.
A meter eater is a prop that averages around 8-10 meters a hit up. Klemmer is best meter eater there is. Tolman gets meters but takes too many hit ups to get them.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well then there's a ready made hole in the St Helen's pack next year.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't know the definition of metre eater but I assume that's what Tolman is. Besides that (making metres) and tackling he doesn't do a whole lot more. Thompson for a start is faster and more lethal close to the try line.
I'd consider it a strong ball carrying prop that gets good metres with each carry. Thompson doesn't look to be that guy imo.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Not an exciting game from either side. There was a lot of self preservation going on in the match. Can understand that with less than 2 weeks before round 1.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd consider it a strong ball carrying prop that gets good metres with each carry. Thompson doesn't look to be that guy imo.
That's not our problem if he is or not tbh.

He'll be an improvement on what we have atm, but our problem lies in the spine.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Hoppa and DWZ, Katoa and JMK, Lewis and Wakeham could do the fusion dance we would be sweet.