Official Bulldogs vs Raiders Match Thread

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No, you're pointing out absolutely nothing. I clearly explained how the situations are clearly different so there's absolutely no contradiction at all.

You're joining you mate on the blocked list, I'm tired statements being twisted and the obsession you guys have with trying to get one over other posters and cause divide on TK.
0XoxSVz.gif

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
upload_2020-3-2_13-13-32.gif
No, you're pointing out absolutely nothing. I clearly explained how the situations are clearly different so there's absolutely no contradiction at all.

You're joining you mate on the blocked list, I'm tired statements being twisted and the obsession you guys have with trying to get one over other posters and cause divide on TK.
Fantastic. I guess you won’t see this but coming from the master of twisting statements, the king of being a know-all with no actual involvement or link with the club and the undisputed most negative poster in the history of the kennel I feel honoured that calling you out has caused you to block me. Take care bye bye now

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

'Comments from the SuperCoach' - D. Eastlake.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cue the outrage...
But yeah, he was all effort yesterday and didn’t do anything wrong at all. His game appears to be maturing a bit which is good to see. But of course he’ll only get picked in Round 1 for being a ‘country boy’ and one of ‘Pay’s Pets’. Sigh.
100% unfortunately you are right. There's no-one forcing him out. I still don't like him in the side. If there's blokes like Elliott in your starting side you aren't doing much.