Bulldogs vs Eels '98 Semi-Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

`-KING-`

Count Down Is On
Reaction score
I've been looking all over for it to download and put on cd. Anyone found a torrent or upload of it somewhere?

Thanks

`-KING-`

Count Down Is On
Reaction score
Not even a link, or a visit? Help

Whatt doggggggggs

K

Kane 'em

ive got it taped... though it probably has cockarouches in it by now

jojo71

Doggies for life!
Reaction score
I would love a copy as well if anyone can get hold of it. It was a classic!

scot

I'll unleash these on you
Reaction score
I was looking for that one in my nan's cupboard (She has all the great win's on video since video was invented) and that was the only one I couldn't find. seriously! But how is this for some gold, She had the 1994 major semi vs Canberra when Halligan kicked a fg in extra time; Round 16(I think) when against Manly in 94 when we had Lamb, McCracken and I think Bella out and yet we still belted em - it was 22-4 at half time; and our draw against Parra in 01 - which was one of the best games of football I have ever been to. Oh, And of course, the day Hazem put 'that goal' over in Newcastle,

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
i have the norths (EF), newcastle (sf) Parra (QF) and Broncos (GF) on DVD few yrs ago, not sure exactly were it is in my room , but i know its definetely there along with another 20 dvds full of games

D

D0ggyStylz

Any chance I could get my hands on a copy? I'll provide DVDs and anything else needed

DOGGYDOGG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i have the norths (EF), newcastle (sf) Parra (QF) and Broncos (GF) on DVD few yrs ago, not sure exactly were it is in my room , but i know its definetely there along with another 20 dvds full of games
DVD? Did you make or buy it? The Norths game was a cracker too!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
ill try and find them, if i find them ill let u know

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
DVD? Did you make or buy it? The Norths game was a cracker too!
i new a bloke who was a video camera man at the time 4 channel 9, so he would go 2 all the games, he was able 2 give me a copy them, i put them on to DVD few yrs ago

pulse777

Waterboy
Reaction score
If u find a dvd called 'NRL Magic Moments of the 90s' it has a few highlights of it

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
contact foxtel or fox sports... i remembered they had an Rugby League game showing the best matches ever

Status
Not open for further replies.