Official Bulldogs vs Dolphins Interstate Championship - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How is it that the ball hits the ground with a bulldogs player touching Taylor, but he’s allowed to get up and score?
Nah mate, Ceruto let him go, all good. If he had kept his hand on him different kettle of fish

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
THE TELECAST COMPLETELY RUINED BY BOTH FOXNRL AND CH9 BY CUTTING IT OFF. YOU WANKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I sure as hell hope cerruto doesnt play 1xt grade
He cant catch bombs
Fair enough haven’t any other games just going off what I have seen today and he did well from what I saw. Willing to put his body on the line too!!

In fairness Barba was trash at catching balls when he started at fullback too

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As if they don't show the trophy presentation?? U fcukwits!

Grads

Waterboy
Reaction score
Fun fact: the $25k prize money is apparently going to the nrl fine for first grade. Pathetic.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fair enough haven’t any other games just going off what I have seen today and he did well from what I saw. Willing to put his body on the line too!!

In fairness Barba was trash at catching balls when he started at fullback too
Hes quite bad at it mate. Why do you think he let's ie bounce if hes not in 100% position.

I've seen him drop them with no pressure

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"The Dogs are having a party! The dogs are having a party! The dogs are having a partyyyyyy, andddd the Dolphins have turned to SUSHI!"

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
no celebrations on channel 9... ads more important

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I was waiting for a trophy and team song. Where the fuck was that, did ch 9 cut us off or was there no presentation?