Official Bulldogs vs Dolphins Interstate Championship - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reading through this whole thread you really do get that true picture that almost no
Kennelers have any idea about what rugby league is and how the game is played... dogs barely got go button and cantered in with ease nsw cup’s worst team would beat any team in QLD cup as for the simple fact all teams in nsw cup are nrl affiliated...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Reading through this whole thread you really do get that true picture that almost no
Kennelers have any idea about what rugby league is and how the game is played... dogs barely got go button and cantered in with ease nsw cup’s worst team would beat any team in QLD cup as for the simple fact all teams in nsw cup are nrl affiliated...
Most people know that NSW Cup > Qld Cup.. it's always been that way.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How many games did they say dolphins played in last 4-5 weeks, was it 2

Yes they had a saloon passage to the grand final. We had to do it the hard way. We were battled hardened and the boys thrived on it.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully the replay on Fox will have the presentation or the club put it up.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Poor Dolphins, dogs were really strong.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
yeah mate

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched the match from Redcliffe Leagues Club where I’ve lived for 10 years. I’ve followed dolphins since living here but you can’t take the Bankstown out of the boy! Get in there Dogs!!
How did they take the loss at RLC?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am sick of women trying to be blokes, my guess is next year they will switch the ISP to the first game and play 5he slugs as a curtain raiser