Bulldogs vs cows match thread

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m still here at the game trying to catch my breath lol
What I noticed about Josh was his communication, he made sure people were in their spots and it was very evident from here im not sure how it looked on TV
I definitely saw his communication. I have been a huge critic of Reynolds in the past but he might be the perfect foil for Burton. I don't know if can play 80 mins consistently.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What happened on the Fox double chip kick chase. Was the gun offside or did he just not want to put his body on the line
Pretty weak insinuation, fam. The ‘gun puts his body on the line week in, week out and is one of our bravest defenders.

Focus on the real problem. Reed was abysmal today….errors, penalties and stunted our attack all day with terrible options… but hey, he put a lollipop pass on Preston’s chest, so all is forgiven, baby!

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
About fucking time mate, if he kicked the conversion (actually any of them) he wouldn’t have need the field goal
He set up the first try, set up the last try, and put himself in a position to kick the field goal.
I dislike this type of commentary. I’m sure if it was that easy you would be doing it and not him. Flog.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds definitely made our attack look slick. It's a matter of him staying fit..If he can manage 80 mins. It's see you later Flanno.
Reynolds takes the ball to the line and slide of hand to players out the back who are running from deep.

It looks fantastic and gets us metres. As soon as the defence jumps out or is staggered, Perham and Avo have the stepping ability to hit the hole.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Pretty weak insinuation, fam. The ‘gun puts his body on the line week in, week out and is one of our bravest defenders.

Focus on the real problem. Reed was abysmal today….errors, penalties and stunted our attack all day with terrible options… but hey, he put a lollipop pass on Preston’s chest, so all is forgiven, baby!
I love the Guns defence but it was a weird situation. Reed tries too hard, very frustrating also.