Bulldogs Videos and Pics thread

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good size and fairly mobile for his size, would like to see him get some time on the bench next season as he has played only the one First Grade game with the Sharks.

Has looked dominant in Reserve Grade but so did Renouf Atoni who virtually won us that Reserve Grade GF in 2018. He dominated the reserves that season but it's a quantum leap from Reserve Grade to First Grade.

Hopefully Pele can make that leap.

Timsidescoop

Waterboy
Reaction score
Good size and fairly mobile for his size, would like to see him get some time on the bench next season as he has played only the one First Grade game with the Sharks.

Has looked dominant in Reserve Grade but so did Renouf Atoni who virtually won us that Reserve Grade GF in 2018. He dominated the reserves that season but it's a quantum leap from Reserve Grade to First Grade.

[/QUOTE

in my opinion there must be an attitude/work ethic problem with the lad.
A front rower scoring tries like that is simply to good to be playing reserve grade. Haven’t seen a highlight reel like that since Big Willie in the 04 season.
Hopefully it was only an opportunity he was looking for since sharks have been stocked well with middles this year & that it is not a attitude/ethic problem.
Massive potential and could be a very valuable bench middle for us. It’s all up to him and I think he could have a opportunity to cement a regular spot. Time will tell I guess but fingers crossed he isn’t another renouf or ogden

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

Yeh pretty much. I was shocked Pele didn't play more fg this year after seeing him kill it in 2021. He looked very good. Crossing fingers he can step up coz hes a beast

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh pretty much. I was shocked Pele didn't play more fg this year after seeing him kill it in 2021. He looked very good. Crossing fingers he can step up coz hes a beast
He'll be great starting our sets,when he is coming off the back fence

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Their in the Uk ffmd
And your point is?

George Williams had announced he wants to play in the NRL again and is in his final year of his current contract with Warrington in the ESL.

Flanno is in the last year of his contract with us next season so would need an enormous 2023 to be re-signed for '24.

Last time I checked Luke Thompson is still contracted to the Bulldogs.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
And your point is?

George Williams had announced he wants to play in the NRL again and is in his final year of his current contract with Warrington in the ESL.

Flanno is in the last year of his contract with us next season so would need an enormous 2023 to be re-signed for '24.

Their former team mates
Nothing in it imo

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And your point is?

I agree that Williams is a good player but I need too point out something to theforum because not many people know this.
George Williams was originally not considered for the England squad but got called up because John Lomax got injured in the ESL Grand final.

So whilst Williams is good, he actually had a bad year and it’s Lomax who is considered the best English half and maybe we should look at him??

He just won 4 titles on the trot to and on this forum everyone loves titles.

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted on the kennel before? It just popped up in my Youtube recommendations