Bulldogs Videos and Pics thread

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hvnt even watched this yet but i know it'll be good!

You know someone is a great person when you smile as soon as you see them!

Legit love for Potter! Wish i was around when he was playing!

Bringbackbaa

Waterboy
Reaction score
The road to the 95 Grand Final

How good is this! Jimmy Dymock one of my all time favourites. Thanks for sharing.
Ps if u haven’t gone back and watched the major semi between us and Canberra back in ‘94 do yourself a favour. One for the true believers. Baa was head and shoulders the best player on the park that day. Forget Stuart, Daley, Meninga and all the stars. Our little champion completely controlled that game with his kicking and his inspirational leadership. For the record winning the GF in ‘95 was meant to be his send off. He was done, retired, given everything to our club since coming from the pies in early 80’s. But then with Pay, Dymock, McCracken & Smith all leaving he comes out of retirement and gives one last year of service. The Leagues club in their tribute to all our best players has him as our greatest ever bulldog. From what I’ve seen I’d have to agree. Long love the King!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How good is this! Jimmy Dymock one of my all time favourites. Thanks for sharing.
Ps if u haven’t gone back and watched the major semi between us and Canberra back in ‘94 do yourself a favour. One for the true believers. Baa was head and shoulders the best player on the park that day. Forget Stuart, Daley, Meninga and all the stars. Our little champion completely controlled that game with his kicking and his inspirational leadership. For the record winning the GF in ‘95 was meant to be his send off. He was done, retired, given everything to our club since coming from the pies in early 80’s. But then with Pay, Dymock, McCracken & Smith all leaving he comes out of retirement and gives one last year of service. The Leagues club in their tribute to all our best players has him as our greatest ever bulldog. From what I’ve seen I’d have to agree. Long love the King!
I watched this recently too, also loved Jimmy.

I'll never love another man like I loved the great T.Lamb..change my thinking one of you current players, I dare Ya's.