News Bulldogs v Warriors: Addo-Carr a surprise chance; Ford, Kosi unlikely

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will aim up, no way we play like we did against raiders . Not another baz scenario
It would be a good test to see if the players really do respect Ciraldo and turn things around or just go through the motions and not react to Ciraldo's blast on the players last week.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeh no more of this “Horsburgh, 30m post contact carries”, with our boys being dragged along grabbing his shirt and arms.
Hip-Drop Tackle causing half this problem.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Agreed, but it still doesn’t excuse our players to get dragged like rag dolls while defending

Oloapu took on forwards last week, whats everyone elses excuse? It’s all lazy defending
Agree.

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Agreed, but it still doesn’t excuse our players to get dragged like rag dolls while defending

Oloapu took on forwards last week, whats everyone elses excuse? It’s all lazy defending
I think it's a broad based lack of domination in the middle. Despite that, 2 points (warriors first time, SJ def no try) and 4 points last week separate us from 2 more wins and being 11th on the table.

But against the better teams, that kind of forward display results in embarrassment, as we've seen in the blowouts this year. Just want someone to go out and truly dominate. Our long range tries from our backs are really what's kept us in this season. It's great to have, but we'll progress no further if our middles offer that rubbish up all year

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's a broad based lack of domination in the middle. Despite that, 2 points (warriors first time, SJ def no try) and 4 points last week separate us from 2 more wins and being 11th on the table.

But against the better teams, that kind of forward display results in embarrassment, as we've seen in the blowouts this year. Just want someone to go out and truly dominate. Our long range tries from our backs are really what's kept us in this season. It's great to have, but we'll progress no further if our middles offer that rubbish up all year
Agreed! We don’t have that aggression and drive with our forwards like we did since Pritchard, Kas and Eastwood! Look at other forwards compared to ours (I know we have injuries)

Other teams would run towards the defenders and just steam roll over them. Ours just take a basic tackle without trying or they just play hot potato with the ball because they simply can’t do the job.

I really do hope we do wake up and win