Bulldogs v Souffs Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
I agree our boys are not up to the same intensity as Souths but the refs are not helping. Terrilbe calls. Our defensive is crap how many farkin missed tackles? Who is our defensive coach?

I hope Moore says something Im happy to chip $50 for a $10K fine.
Don't blame the ref for our performance tonight. We have no answers. We are just an average football side who live off hype and play as if we are imposters!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
What an average football side!

Disgaceful attitude, pathetic play, no creativity and hopeless defense.

Rubbish, Rubbish and more rubbish is all we can expect from this lot for the rest of the year!
+1

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Kevin Moore should get more physical, start slapping the **** out of the players.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
lol...... we honestly have the ****test pack
Hannant - qld and australian prop
Ennis - nsw hooker
Stagg - qld lock

They're far from ****. Fair sure most teams in the comp wouldnt mind having them ;)

66srsen66

\m/ \m/
Reaction score
i got hope despite the cr@p we have seen.

A good strong 10 minutes followed by a dogs try and it'll be game on... bit worried bout goal kicking tho... we need 4 tries and at least 2 conversion.... score under the posts boys!

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
Very ordinary around the ruck. We're letting way too many easy metres up the middle. Basically letting the Rabbits pack monster us.

Our forwards are spending too much time running sideways and half heartedly instead of going forward and it's killing us. Ben Hannant needs a rocket up his ass - $400k a year, please!

What an average football side!

Disgaceful attitude, pathetic play, no creativity and hopeless defense.

Rubbish, Rubbish and more rubbish is all we can expect from this lot for the rest of the year!
Good to see you're still as positive as ever!

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Who the fu3k is hickey.. Talking crap about leading the forwards weak moot

Number13

Management
Reaction score
our prob is just we're too lazy...and by the looks of it moore isnt really ripping into them...
This is key to our attitude.

Recriminations must follw because this lot are imposters.

They are not worth of any support whatsoever. Imposters the whole lot of them!

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
lol @ "hickey coughing up blood, possible lung puncture" then later ... "good news hickey has just bitten his tongue"

*** for a big fella he sure is a cat

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Everything revolves around big Jarrad Hickey..?

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
souths 2 Penalties Conceded 5 bulldogs

i guess we are playing a team of saints who have been offside all night...this is crap

bulldogchook

MR BULLDOG
Reaction score
watch for badge to turn it around and square it up a bit ...... **** we need his help

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Do you think Ben Barba might be thrown in earlier?

Bulldogsfan4lyf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
what the hell is going on tonight against rabbits

most of the rabbitohs tries were at josh morris and bryson goodwin side what happened i thought we were gonna be good. its so bad 29 MISSED TACKLES in the first half and five penalties against 2 why is this happening how could we go as a good team hammering the roosters to a team that it going to lose against the rabbits. the rabbitohs gets to many good metres and too many penalties that goes to them. last week we had less penalties and more metres and look what happend we demolished a good team 60-14 and we are most likely going to lose against a alright team because too many dropped balls,to many penalties( i noe some was stupid penalties), and too many miss tackles. defence is what makes us win games. look at the rabbitohs there defence is too good. they are not making errors and they are making line breaks so far they got(7) linebreaks in the first half. they are putting their body on their lines,they have good attacking and good defending im not baggin the doggies they are my only and my favourite team but they NEED TO MAN UP to win this match

Status
Not open for further replies.