Bulldogs v Manly Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
The best thing about this article is the young lady in the top left hand corner. At least she is consistant.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If I was you I would not get too cocky.. If I was a non-bulldogs fan, that would probably be a smart tip. No doubt we are going to be nervous.. not much finals experience in our side.

Don't just expect to win.. let's just see how we go eh?

Go the Dogs!
Wish you weren't

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Everyone is wanking on about Manly's final experiences, ok we are unproved in the finals, but who is to say we wont step up the finals? With a coach like Dessie anything is possible IE Minor Premiership

TJ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I remember last year thinking Manly could never win a grand final with a rookie half back and a young five eighth, i was wrong. Experience helps but in the end it is what you do that wins a game, not what you have done.

Bulldogs at full strength and Manly at full strength we are probably quite even, it will be whoever stands up at the right time that gets the win. G'd

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
kasiano fit ???? have you watched when the game gets quick he struggles getting back in line to defend.

after one good hit up his tired... you have the likes of our jackson , their watmough & stewart if they had too they can hit it up twice in a set of 6.
u blow as a supporter

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I think Des has the players in a different mindset.

Manly are thinking "play finals footy".
Des has our players thinking "just another game".

That way the pressure of a big game doesn't effect the side as much.

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
kasiano fit ???? have you watched when the game gets quick he struggles getting back in line to defend.

after one good hit up his tired... you have the likes of our jackson , their watmough & stewart if they had too they can hit it up twice in a set of 6.
Why do they need to take it up twice in a set. 5 tackles 6 forwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.