BULLDOGS v Dragons, Match Thread + Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

66srsen66

\m/ \m/
Reaction score
If Warbruton and Idris can maybe have just a week off to polish their game and a bit and try Barba at no.6 with Roberts to bring impact off bench, it cant hurt.

Maybe a little bit too much of a 'reaction' call but we need something. Our attitude is bad and players need to be woken up. A week off would let Idris and Warburton get their game back together.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
And I dont understand why the bagging of Idris. Yeh his defense is shocking. He drops the ball a lot. Runs the wrong angle. But he does have dreadlocks.

Seriously he is a kid still learning the game.
He can learn it in NSW Cup. Time for someone else to have a shot that doesn't have the surname Nanai either.

66srsen66

\m/ \m/
Reaction score
waiting all year for the efforts we've seen in the last two games is like being a kid busting to open their christmas present and when christmas finally comes and you open your present and the only thing in there is a big turrd then ya dad gives ya a smack in the mouth and tells ya your adopted
hahahaha lol

66srsen66

\m/ \m/
Reaction score
It is time for JTK to have a run? I know his trial form was average at best but hell it cant get much worse...

solo17

Waterboy
Reaction score
wheres holdsworth, chuck him back in to the squad
he cant be any worse than roberts is at the moment

Last edited by a moderator:

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He can learn it in NSW Cup. Time for someone else to have a shot that doesn't have the surname Nanai either.
But until Halatau is back, we dont have a backup centre.

Also, Idris in NSW Cup will learn nothing. We need to rely less on him. It appears we plan all our attack down the right side, when Morris is twice the player Idris is in attack. Its all black and white to me. Pretty simple.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Idris needs some quality ball we can't just expect miracles from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.