Bulldogs V Broncos LIVE UPDATE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bigdogsgottaeat said:
what is the name of the commentator who sounds retarded on Foxtel? He sounds like the stupidest person ever born.

p.s. most disgraceful display this year. Hopefully we bounce back next week and don't see anything this rubbish for the rest of it.
scot sattler

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
this peformance was one of our worst for the season, it kind of reminded me like the way we played with manly

hopefully we bounce back next week...

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I'm not gonna blame Holdsworth after the preformance of the forwards tonight

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if anyone blames holdsworth for this loss i shall be very angry.
you can blame everyone from 1, 3-13, 15-17

bigdogsgottaeat

Waterboy
Reaction score
wyongguy said:
scot sattler
Cheers mate. I've been watching for the last few weeks and firing up at how stupid that bloke is.

Not that anyone really played any better or worse than anyone else, but O'Meley was a stand-out for me. I've never seen so many **** passes in a single game before - by a player of that "standard".

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
i really expected mason and o'meley to play well and step up, its understandable they played origin, but the players who played origin for brisbane stepped up

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The first 15 mins the Broncos played a very fast and enthusiastic game that the Bulldogs couldnt control.

We certainly had opportunities to put put points on the board, but the execution was poor.

We looked like the same team that played Manly, they didnt even look like they wanted to be there.

Lucky Corey Parker missed all those kicks, it couldve been even more embarassing

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
All origin forwards played sh!t imo, even the Brisabne one.

Folkes made a mistake, he should have had Sonny and Reni at second row. With Mason, O'Meley and Ryan on the bench

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
bigdogsgottaeat said:
Cheers mate. I've been watching for the last few weeks and firing up at how stupid that bloke is.
but it wasnt scott sattler

as i already stated it was big gordie

BisH

Ohh No0o0
Reaction score
i expected us to loose tbh but not get smashed...i expected us to play alot better than that! i have to agree reni played well tonight but he did it on his own. You cold tell the boys didnt wanna be there. I hope that they dont play like this next week.

mickey83

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
the match was over in the first 15min. We got off to a very slow start and didn't recover. The match is gone lets look forward to next week.

BisH

Ohh No0o0
Reaction score
mickey83 said:
the match was over in the first 15min. We got off to a very slow start and didn't recover. The match is gone lets look forward to next week.
we ha no possesion of the ball in the first 15and the broncos were all over us. We were dead! seriously you could just see it they didnt wannabe there None of them...Broncos were a standout tonight there form was outstanding so we knew what we were in for!

stiffystephy

Not Guilty, Not Innocent!
Reaction score
The boys definately cant afford to play like that next week....I think they will both (bulldogs & knights) be on their game though after both losing. Lets hope its a good match and the Doggies get up in the end! ;)

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
I was at the game and was v. disappointed.

The 2nd half was better, but we need to improve drastically.

Status
Not open for further replies.