Bulldogs terminate Fifitas contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great news. I wasn't keen on us paying so much for another forward- an area where we are strong. We need a gun fullback and now we will have the cash to sign one. Hopefully Tedesco will be in blue and white next year. I can't see Hayne leaving parra and I'd say he would want massive cash like Fifita. Someone like Tedesco will be cheaper and has massive potential to be a superstar.

Fifita is a dick for saying the stupid shit he said. The media will turn to home every time they need a story so in glad he won't be representing us with stupidity. Very good player but not the smartest bloke running around.

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good riddance dumb shit, this guy has an IQ of 10, and after watching him and his brother show how dumb they both were on the footy show a few weeks back, I was over the moon to hear today's news. Well done Canterbury

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All these melon farmers on big dollars with inflated egos, he should have just shut the f up
Now he looks like a goose with no bargaining power left

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
SMH as usual looking for whatever angle will make the doggies look bad:

[h=1]Cronulla rally around prop Andrew Fifita[/h]
"Aaawww what happened Fifi? Did dose nasty bulldogs hurt ooo? Here, let Uncky Paul and Uncky Shane kiss those tears away"

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The AAP article on ABC is much more succinct:

"Fifita's manager Ben Johnston did not return calls."

I wonder why...

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They asked him to make a public apology... Fifita failed so we tore up his contract... Simple! Next tym hel learn to listen to his employer.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How desperate would the shonkies come across if they endevour to re-sign him again aftr he rejected their offer and was willing to leave hahahahahaha ps fcuk i hate gallen. Asada cant come around quick enough for my liking.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What I'd like to see is keiran foran (disgruntled) and tadesco, than premiers here we come!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Just talked about it on the Matty Johns show and also showed the the interview with Raelene. Basically said (Raelene) that it wasn't about his comments but they talked today and decided to go separate ways. Quite obviously though there is smoke coming from what he said and our club not tolerating it and she said that it's far from ideal that we made a marquee signing in Fajita and we would expect that he would be keen to come but his comments were to the opposite. She said he would probably re-choose his words in hindsight but its done now. Pretty much the whole panel on the show agreed with the dogs and getting rid of him and commended the strong leadership in the decision. They all agreed he was being paid massive overs from us and that he wouldn't get the same cash in yawnion and that they had only talked to him once. Would maybe get 500k in rugby. Sighted his lack of form, attitude and failure to apologise after being advised too over the weekend as bad form indeed. Figures being mentioned he was offered from us was 850k to 950k which I don't believe. Just a update on the general feel out there about the decision. Also said that Tedesco wasn't pleased with the tigers offer and that surely the dogs would be calling his manager ASAP.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
NEVER dull being a Bulldogs fan eh!

Good on the management team, a half hearted arse wipe is definitely not worthy to wear our jersey, let alone dominate our salary cap.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
been watching on the sharks forum to see the reaction and alot of supporters are posting about offering him UNDERS as he is now in between a rocak and a hard place. Doesnt want to relocate his family overseas and other NRL clubs are not interested in throwing silly cash at him and have now seen his true colours.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hayne would never come to the Dogs he hates us with a passion, plus he is captain at parra and they would offer him what ever he wants.
What do mean he is committed to Parra as you would expect but at the end of the day he has been short change 200k the last two years. **** that adds up he has I think another three years so that's 1 million what would you do?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just talked about it on the Matty Johns show and also showed the the interview with Raelene. Basically said (Raelene) that it wasn't about his comments but they talked today and decided to go separate ways. Quite obviously though there is smoke coming from what he said and our club not tolerating it and she said that it's far from ideal that we made a marquee signing in Fajita and we would expect that he would be keen to come but his comments were to the opposite. She said he would probably re-choose his words in hindsight but its done now. Pretty much the whole panel on the show agreed with the dogs and getting rid of him and commended the strong leadership in the decision. They all agreed he was being paid massive overs from us and that he wouldn't get the same cash in yawnion and that they had only talked to him once. Would maybe get 500k in rugby. Sighted his lack of form, attitude and failure to apologise after being advised too over the weekend as bad form indeed. Figures being mentioned he was offered from us was 850k to 950k which I don't believe. Just a update on the general feel out there about the decision. Also said that Tedesco wasn't pleased with the tigers offer and that surely the dogs would be calling his manager ASAP.
Jusr Imagine fajita's position now... Sharks reportedly offered him 800ks/ year, now after this he is in no bargaining position at all....sharkies might offer him a 500 k/ year or something like that as they know he fcked up...I doubt any other club is in a position to offer more than 500 k to this loose cannon after this dibacle.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it is a big loss to any team not getting a player like Fifita but we seem to have young guns who can perform well and will improve over time for our forward pack, I still reckon this happening is all for a big special signing we might have just secured/had terms agreed to.

It would of been nice to see Fifita running around in our jersey next year smashing it but if his heart/head aren't really focused on playing for the club rather the money then good riddance!

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
What do mean he is committed to Parra as you would expect but at the end of the day he has been short change 200k the last two years. **** that adds up he has I think another three years so that's 1 million what would you do?
mate he will get his money, parra already said he will. he will never leave parra

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Jusr Imagine fajita's position now... Sharks reportedly offered him 800ks/ year, now after this he is in no bargaining position at all....sharkies might offer him a 500 k/ year or something like that as they know he fcked up...I doubt any other club is in a position to offer more than 500 k to this loose cannon after this dibacle.
Just makes you remember that these guys are treated like gods but there still young and open to make stupid decision in their youth like the rest of us. His mouth has cost him a couple lazy hundred k per year. I'm happy its turned out this way and only last night posted that we should offer him a way out and throw money in the right direction which is our backline.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fifita is a loose cannon. period. He nearly got sent off during Origin 3 for calling the ref a "f_cking cheat" shortly after the streaker incident.

The fact he couldn;t swallow his pride and publicly apologize for $3.5M suggests to me his priorities are all screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.