Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ohh lol because I was thinking wtf is a fufi
I ve bought this stupid samsung note and it is nightmare to use it on this website.... cant post videos, cant quote etc.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I ve bought this stupid samsung note and it is nightmare to use it on this website.... cant post videos, cant quote etc.
Are you using the mobile site or the full one?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Phil Gould in the herald re Fifita...

"There was only ever going to be one outcome this week following the bizarre statement from Sharks forward Andrew Fifita that he wished he’d gone to rugby union rather than sign a monstrous new deal with the Canterbury Bulldogs.
I was stunned when I read the headlines quoting Fifita. I couldn’t believe what I was reading. However, almost immediately I started counting the seconds until we got a reaction from the Bulldogs' hierarchy. I didn’t expect the Canterbury club I’ve always known to stand for such disrespect. Sure enough, first thing Monday morning, the Bulldogs delivered the message we were all anticipating.
Some players just need to learn when to speak and when to bite their tongue. Well done to the Bulldogs. They never accept second place for anyone. I’m pretty sure Fifita would like to have the last seven days over again. Hopefully, it’s a case of lesson learnt.
The game and the club are far more important than the individual"

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-slow-start-20140401-zqpd5.html#ixzz2xdknib1A

This guy has always spoken about the strong culture of the club, obviously having experienced it first hand.
Holy shit I'm actually going to say it...... Well said Gus lol

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Phil Gould in the herald re Fifita...

"There was only ever going to be one outcome this week following the bizarre statement from Sharks forward Andrew Fifita that he wished he’d gone to rugby union rather than sign a monstrous new deal with the Canterbury Bulldogs.
I was stunned when I read the headlines quoting Fifita. I couldn’t believe what I was reading. However, almost immediately I started counting the seconds until we got a reaction from the Bulldogs' hierarchy. I didn’t expect the Canterbury club I’ve always known to stand for such disrespect. Sure enough, first thing Monday morning, the Bulldogs delivered the message we were all anticipating.
Some players just need to learn when to speak and when to bite their tongue. Well done to the Bulldogs. They never accept second place for anyone. I’m pretty sure Fifita would like to have the last seven days over again. Hopefully, it’s a case of lesson learnt.
The game and the club are far more important than the individual"

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-slow-start-20140401-zqpd5.html#ixzz2xdknib1A

This guy has always spoken about the strong culture of the club, obviously having experienced it first hand.

I was only thinking yesterday about how Gould always speaks about the Bulldogs with respect.

Even though he talks a lot of rubbish otherwise...

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Still have no idea why Phil Gould blocked me on twitter.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3. What does "by mutual agreement" really mean?

Does anyone really believe that there was mutual consent that Andrew Fifita's lucrative Bulldogs contract be torn up?

Come off it!

I refuse to believe that Fifita's management turned up for their meeting with Canterbury management on Monday with the thought they would willingly terminate proceedings.

I have no problem with what the Bulldogs did. Just as Fifita originally made a business decision to leave the Sharks, Canterbury made a business decision to now let him pass.

Rugby league from time to time can be the biggest soap opera in sport. Let the Fifita/Bulldogs no-deal be one if its most staggering episodes.

Well said by the one and only Andrew voss.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
I applaud raeleen for her decision , so many people said we have been weak in the past as far as players fUKING us ova , b hanant back to broncos , barbs to broncos and who can forget SBW WHO JUMPED ON A PLANE AND LEFT HIS CLUB AND TEAM MATES HIGH AND DRY LIKE A DOG , , so FUKWIT FAFITA GOES ON THE FOOTY SHOW WITH HIS BROTHER LIKE A HERO JOKING AROUND LIKE HIS EGO IS OUT OF CONTROL AND SAYS HE HATES THE DOGS AFTER HIS NEW EMPLOYERS HAVE JUST GIVEN HIM THE PAY OF A LIFE TIME FOR THE NEXT 4 years . His a dead set GOOSE AND THEN GOES ON WITH MORE GARBAGE ABOUT GOING BACK TO UNION AFTER HE ACHIEVES HIS GOALS , SO IM PROUD OF RAELEEN FOR RIPING UP THIS TOOLS CONTRACT AS HE SHOWED NO RESPECT TO OUR GREAT CLUB AND THOSE DOGGING RAELEEN AND SAYING SHE HAS STUFFED UP WILL BE EATING THEIR FUKING WORDS WHEN THAT MONEY GOES TOWARDS SOMEONE THAT WILL WEAR OUR JERSEY WITH PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!! DOGS 4 Eva
Mate, I admire your passion, but that was pretty hard to read.

I do agree though, that's if I understood it correctly

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Dogs are safe, btw can you use tweets as evidence? Didn't his management first tweet Fifi called it off then re-tweeted "it was mutual"?
Someone has been SUED for a tweet, it wasn't in Australia though. So I guess they can be used as evidence

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOLLL... what did you say to get blocked by on twitter by Gus? ive said some pretty nasty things to him before and still not blocked.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOLLL... what did you say to get blocked by on twitter by Gus? ive said some pretty nasty things to him before and still not blocked.
Let me think hard it was 2 years ago lol i think a *** or homo or fittlers bum tickler

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
hahaha... fair call I say, blocking you was a little harsh!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't find any evidence of me even tweeting him, but twitter search is pretty unhelpful.

I only noticed because I went to follow him one day and said I wasn't allowed too.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
can anyone tell me how I can upload pics with out them being links ? like I tried ^^^ LOL please

Status
Not open for further replies.