Bulldogs terminate Fifitas contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinky Wizzleteats

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Did leave a sour taste in my mouth when he said those words about Union and wishing he didn't sign with us.

Today is a good day and yeah, I think we are hot for Tabasco.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We're clearly after someone big. Someone that we couldn't sign if Fifita was to sign with us.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
we are cleaning out all the weeds from our club, we got rid of the biggest one in barba this year, and thank fu3k we shot this new one down too.
go shit in your hands and clap

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder what the Sharks and Tigers has to say about our morals and integrity now ... they were quick to critise us when we signed him but this just proved no one is bigger than our club, Fifita chose the wrong words and I must say HARSH ones and I guess those words not only hurt the supporters but also our Mgt team .. good work to tear his contract

Now I just want all the other club and their supporters to realise the mighty bulldogs aren't about buying anyone to win this premiership but we're serious about building a culture with players who respect one another and the game ...

Good luck Andrew I hope you find someone silly enough to offer you the $3.5M that my great club once did ... my one advice to you if anyone is silly enough to offer you that and more, sign the contract and keep your silly mouth shut or else they too will wise up and realise what a muppet you are !!!

Go the DOGGIES!

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Sharks came out and said that they'll support him...

FMD, they have no self respect and absolutely zero pride in their brand...

It's like when you catch your girlfriend with someone's bazingazong in her mouth, then you say "oh I forgive her, just come back to me"...
Lol yeah it's rather pathetic, they where bagging the crap out of him and now they support him. What a joke of an organisation.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Lol yeah it's rather pathetic, they where bagging the crap out of him and now they support him. What a joke of an organisation.
the sharks can support who ever the fu3k they want too, they still the joke of the league lol

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
fafita is no loss, why have a player on big dollars who doesnt want to be at the club, we already have t rex for that

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ofcoarse Fifitas management are going to claim "they called off the deal" .. There in #DamageControl LOL!

D

DoggyStylz

Havnt read the thread but my mate (who follows manly, yes he has problems) is shitting himself, he reckons we are after G stewart, foran and hiku..... haha what a douche

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
not sure if anyone was watching the sharks game yesterday, fifita looked like he had things on his mind big time. looked all stressed out an shit lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If we weren't close to signing a massive name, why didnt we terminate on Friday? Something must of changed between Friday and today.

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a great and brave decision by the board and Raelene. To sign a bloke on huge money when he rteally doesn't want to be here would have undermined morale. Hopefully it allows us to re-sign Big Sam and chase a class fullback. Congratulations to the club. And, Fifita has made a goose of himself. Many of his so-called options may have evapourated now.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many new threads with 'Fifita" in the subject line will be started between now and Friday: 11.5 under/over

Place your bets.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Now union have said they aren't going to talk big money with him. Lol his big mouth really f***ed himself in more ways than one.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why? Is Friday the international day of contract termination? Lol na I really do hope something is in the pipeline.

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Andrew Fifita says he wishes he had chosen rugby union instead of signing with the dogs, that basically says he's just going to jog around the paddock & collect the cash - no thanks, **** off!
We have plenty of quality forwards lining up in the que for less than half of that money willing to put their bodies on the line, he already thinks he's bigger than club & he's not even there yet...
Good on the Bulldogs for not putting up with it & showing him the door setting an example...
You want a spot in the side then you earn it, 3 internationals played in NSW cup on the weekend - good to see Hasler sticking with the players that turn up & giving no free rides all though I want Renni in the side this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.