Bulldogs Store Sale

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone put me in touch with the store?

Would love donations or equipment (used is fine) and kits, training shorts etc for our kids teams here in Kenya.
There was a couple on tv the other night( (some one might help me remember) they were taking boots and gear to Cook Islands they might take to other places. Had shit load boots.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d say it’s because Sydney Tools isn’t re-signing as a sponsor next year hence the clearance
Great, they don't look good on the jersey, don't compromise like other sponsors and I've a personal beef with them, which means I will NEVER EVER trust them!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great, they don't look good on the jersey, don't compromise like other sponsors and I've a personal beef with them, which means I will NEVER EVER trust them!
Explain ur beef plz

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
How do you get the members pricing? I've logged in Members site, the shop site and still no option comes up?

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone put me in touch with the store?

Would love donations or equipment (used is fine) and kits, training shorts etc for our kids teams here in Kenya.
Kids grow up fast these days, would any be ready to play for Dogs by next March lol

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Undelivered goods succinctly summarises the situation.
Funny, I’ve had only good experiences with them and my best was recently when I used $300 in bonus points to get a drop saw for half price.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You gotta somehow get this thru to Gus so he can help you out and brag about on Monday Nite Footy ... very cool

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You gotta somehow get this thru to Gus so he can help you out and brag about on Monday Nite Footy ... very cool
Is that like Sadio Mane?

NOW before someone says that's racist (it kinda is), it's a reference to this video lol.

But yes this is sick, would be happy to see more of this stuff if you ever feel like sharing.
Great idea - if anyone knows how to get a short email / photos to Gus or his team.

Loads of images mate - just a bit hesitant to post them out of repect for the kennel and it’s rules?

Anyone know a mod we can ask.

Thanks for the encouragement. The kids are v poor and the game is enriching their lives and giving them opportunities.