Bulldogs still paying 3 players outside the club

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I doubt that's true but even if it was, who cares? They wouldn't be on the cap for next year.. We already have excess cap space next year with no one to spend it on as it is.

When you have to spend 95% of the cap each year, sometimes you'll have dead cap space tied up on deals like that.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Will Gould have to post the contracts proving another media person wrong.

DWZ's contract ended on 31st October 2022, why the fark would we still be paying him?

Always a Bulldog
He re signed in 2021.. after he came in the middle of 2020

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I doubt that's true but even if it was, who cares? They wouldn't be on the cap for next year.. We already have excess cap space next year with no one to spend it on as it is.

When you have to spend 95% of the cap each year, sometimes you'll have dead cap space tied up on deals like that.
Apparently dwz contract with us was supposed to expire end of next season lol

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No wonder DWZ thinks he’s all that and enjoying life lol. At the expense of the fallen Doggs. Sad !!

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That can't be true, can't it?
@EXORCIST sadly it is true. He was on $850K for us and was moved on for $450K to warriors. NRL registered because he (is sadly) only worth that much. We had to pay balance. Same with corey allan and cotric. All three stole from us and went to other clubs for less and played better (allan notable exception, universally sh!te). Rather pay freight and see them gone, than pay good money after bad for them to still be there

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Always liked him as a player though
Yea I did also an still do, it’s a pitty we didn’t get him playing like that for us. But when you have a dysfunctional team like we do I guess that was never going to happen. He got a fresh start an has definitely made the most of it.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yea I did also an still do, it’s a pitty we didn’t get him playing like that for us. But when you have a dysfunctional team like we do I guess that was never going to happen. He got a fresh start an has definitely made the most of it.
We tried turning him into a fullback thats why.. hes not a fullback